Vape Superstore
What's new

The Druid's Grove

Vape Superstore
Heads up for anyone interested, Red Juice had Snow Queen and Crow Black for £2.50 for 10ml/£6.50 for 30ml when I looked the other night.

Just ordered a 10ml tester of grey mari and booked marked the 100ml shortfil page ready..
I recon I’m going to like it.

For next time where’s the potv discount code I can not find anything..

The Mari Lwyd (the Grey Mare) is a pre-Christian (they meant to say Pagan) tradition said to bring good luck.
People made a horse figure from a horse’s skull, with decorative ears and eyes attached. They adorned it with colourful reins, bells, and ribbons and wrapped it with a white sheet that is carried around on a pole..
Indeed it is. It's still at the head of the festival processions here at avebury on the solstice.
When druids made the new juice Mrs kid who's a bit of an expert on ancient England/paganism, druids and particularly the hedgewitch (she's written a lot on the subject and worked in the field) had some brain storming with druids and they came up with the grey mari. She liked "the crone" but it was too close to the crow.
The druid knows his stuff. Like ZT with his indigenous American knowledge. Hence they fit together on multiple levels when collaborating on indigene.

Vape Green
Indeed it is. It's still at the head of the festival processions here at avebury on the solstice.
When druids made the new juice Mrs kid who's a bit of an expert on ancient England/paganism, druids and particularly the hedgewitch (she's written a lot on the subject and worked in the field) had some brain storming with druids and they came up with the grey mari. She liked "the crone" but it was too close to the crow.
The druid knows his stuff. Like ZT with his indigenous American knowledge. Hence they fit together on multiple levels when collaborating on indigene.
Fabulous stuff..AJT is pure pagan I have been since birth..I’m a bit of a hedge witch as I’m very solitary and use nature to heal myself..I know a little hedge witchcraft but research a lot as I love the old lore.

Last edited:
I was christened Methodist.... But I have visited StoneHenge so I reckon that makes me safe to vape this?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Did you feel it’s power.?
You know what, I definately felt something; It was back in the day when you could actually get near it. Was a very odd experience and one I’ve not forgotten. I was definately in awe

AcmeFog
Fabulous stuff..AJT is pure pagan I have been since birth..I’m a bit of a hedge witch as I’m very solitary and use nature to heal myself..I know a little hedge witchcraft but research a lot as I love the old lore.
Mrs kid is often on the American radio show "stirring the cauldron" which usually involves her skypeing live at around three am as it's based in New york and Hollywood.
She's done tv in the UK and a lot for the travel/food network in the states.
She's always in the pagan magazine and writes under her own name and ghost writes (factual history and hedgerow food and folk lore) for Red wheel weiser in the states.
Very proud of her.
We tend to get dragged into helping out with the solstice festivals and I help with the avebury rocks music festival.
Interesting stuff how each ancient festival and ceremony has a counterpart with indigenous tribes around the world and how they morph into various current religion's.

Mrs kid is often on the American radio show "stirring the cauldron" which usually involves her skypeing live at around three am as it's based in New york and Hollywood.
She's done tv in the UK and a lot for the travel/food network in the states.
She's always in the pagan magazine and writes under her own name and ghost writes (factual history and hedgerow food and folk lore) for Red wheel weiser in the states.
Very proud of her.
We tend to get dragged into helping out with the solstice festivals and I help with the avebury rocks music festival.
Interesting stuff how each ancient festival and ceremony has a counterpart with indigenous tribes around the world and how they morph into various current religion's.

Kudos to Mrs Kid

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom