Innokin
What's new

Review folkarts reserve

dahut

Achiever
it's been a month now steeping away and have to say folkarts reserve is nice but very sugary

it's a take on cutwoods boss reserve which tbh i have never tried but iv tried flavour bosses boss reserve il come back to that in a minute

flavors are honey cereal banana cream and nuts but the flavour are so well mixed it would be hard to pinpoint exactly what it is but the cereal flavour is definitely there as ,is the sweetner !

the creaminess is low on this one as is the nuttiness

i do prefer flavour boss's reserve more its more creamy banana'y :) with a stronger nut taste with less sugar

sorry folkart but flavour boss is the better tasting version i feel, but its still good

i will update as more weeks go on as this might change with more time

tested both on a dna250 with a dvarw DL and a ss fused Clapton @0.5ohm mixed up to be 70/30 and 3mg and flavour at 4.5%

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Nice one fella, I also have some steeping, mixed at 5%, Im hoping its not too sweet

AcmeFog
Nice one fella, I also have some steeping, mixed at 5%, Im hoping its not too sweet
it's very sweet mate but it's ok just been for Indian buffet and can now taste some cream like a low background ice cream in there

il edit the opening post to add i mixed at 4.5% at 3mg and 70/30

Last edited:
Innokin

I mixed at 5%, its good I quite like it, can taste a milky cream, cereal maybe with a hint of banana, it's not overly sweet in a too much artificial sweetness sense..gave mine a good 3 month steep....I may be adding a FA tobacco to this possibly RY4 Nutzilla

Last edited:
Vape Green
Good review @Rickster . Ever thought of going full time?

I like your style. “It’s no bad, I can taste this and that, might mix it with another thing.”

Elux
Back
Top Bottom