Innokin
What's new

Oh Mrs kid, how you frustrate me

Yep, Mrs kid is a fully trained chef. She used to be a chef at the prestigious sandbanks down in dorset and you'll see her name as consultant on loads of cookery shows. Especially this time of year on nigella and Lorraine pascals christmas specials ect but she's never used the kitchen here and we've been here over a year, lol.
It's like the 'cobbler's child goes barefoot' thing, isn't it! OH does pest control, but we have glis glis and bats in the roof and the garden is full of mole hills ......... if it wasn't for the army of cats we'd be overrun with critters! :D

Royal Flush Vape
It's like the 'cobbler's child goes barefoot' thing, isn't it! OH does pest control, but we have glis glis and bats in the roof and the garden is full of mole hills ......... if it wasn't for the army of cats we'd be overrun with critters! :D
Spot on.
I repair everyone else's guitars yet I can't remember the last time I had the will to play one in anger.

AcmeFog
It's official. It's the longest period of Mrs kid vaping an rta without coughing her lungs up and shouting "er it's burnt"
I'm so impressed I set the true up on the pico yesterday for some nanabhozo nife 30 tc action.
By Christ removing the taint of indigene kona from the true is no easy task.

Vape Superstore
Just have to bring her round to the design Guv. I've a trillium en route with some eleaf 0.75 coils. Top fill may be tricky though as the top is pretty smooth.
I think it will be a bb in the new year.

Sorry to revive an old thread, how did you/Mrs kid get along with the 0.75 coils on the Trillium.. I've got the nautilus 0.7 coil. Tried the triton and not keen. Just wondering if I'm missing something by not trying these?

Sorry to revive an old thread, how did you/Mrs kid get along with the 0.75 coils on the Trillium.. I've got the nautilus 0.7 coil. Tried the triton and not keen. Just wondering if I'm missing something by not trying these?
I've not got to them yet coolie, still using the eleaf 0.5 ones.
They're the same so should be ok.
The only peculiarity is the first time you load each coil into the trillium. If you don't vape with five minutes, it drops its juice.
Only ever when loading a new coil so I assume there's a small amount of air ingress when not coated with juice. I suspect the glass design. Coils last well though. Mrs kid loves it and I've been enjoying it too. Will update when I get to the 0.75 ones. They've a decent rep.

Vape Green
I've not got to them yet coolie, still using the eleaf 0.5 ones.
They're the same so should be ok.
The only peculiarity is the first time you load each coil into the trillium. If you don't vape with five minutes, it drops its juice.
Only ever when loading a new coil so I assume there's a small amount of air ingress when not coated with juice. I suspect the glass design. Coils last well though. Mrs kid loves it and I've been enjoying it too. Will update when I get to the 0.75 ones. They've a decent rep.

Yes, I’ve been enjoying it too. I’ve tried the Atlantis 0.5, triton 1:8 and now got the Nauti 0.7 with adaptor in. Having to give up on all the high VG juice as I’ve got an allergy to it. So strictly 50-50 MTL now. I’ll maybe grab one locally rather than buy a full pack. I bought the RBA adaptor not got round to using that yet either. It’s a great tank though. Cheers for the advice

Yes, I’ve been enjoying it too. I’ve tried the Atlantis 0.5, triton 1:8 and now got the Nauti 0.7 with adaptor in. Having to give up on all the high VG juice as I’ve got an allergy to it. So strictly 50-50 MTL now. I’ll maybe grab one locally rather than buy a full pack. I bought the RBA adaptor not got round to using that yet either. It’s a great tank though. Cheers for the advice
I bought my coils from fastech. About eight quid and six days for delivery. Not too bad.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom