Vape Club
What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Thank you!

Thank _you_ for sending me this device in the Reddit giveaway and for taking suggestions from users. Having used my modified version over the weekend, I am definitely getting my best MTL vape so far. I wish I could share this experience with all the MTL users here and especially the ones who have tried the 1928. The smaller deck airflow is really making the flavor sing with 26ga Ka1 2.5mm 7 wraps. I think you are very close to creating what could be a must-have classic atomizer for the dedicated MTL vaper.

Smoore
Thank _you_ for sending me this device in the Reddit giveaway and for taking suggestions from users. Having used my modified version over the weekend, I am definitely getting my best MTL vape so far. I wish I could share this experience with all the MTL users here and especially the ones who have tried the 1928. The smaller deck airflow is really making the flavor sing with 26ga Ka1 2.5mm 7 wraps. I think you are very close to creating what could be a must-have classic atomizer for the dedicated MTL vaper.

Thank you!

Vape Green
Looking forward to the updated version.

I've just got one, Cthulhu sent me one with the tip box. (which was a surprise I wasn't expecting) I'll get something up as soon as I have a moment.

the media blasted deck is now plain SS and the air leaking thing is no more, it's as tight as you like on the smallest hole and if you put the top cap backwards (like some people have been doing) you get nothing. It's feels smoother to adjust too .... They've proper sorted it out. :)

Innokin
I've just got one, Cthulhu sent me one with the tip box. (which was a surprise I wasn't expecting) I'll get something up as soon as I have a moment.

the media blasted deck is now plain SS and the air leaking thing is no more, it's as tight as you like on the smallest hole and if you put the top cap backwards (like some people have been doing) you get nothing. It's feels smoother to adjust too .... They've proper sorted it out. :)
Sweet. Me likely.

Well I'm glad it's now sorted but I bought the original when it first came out so I have all the problems that they have now solved, don't think I will be spending more money on this. It's great that they have listened to peoples views on this though so good on them.

AcmeFog
Well I'm glad it's now sorted but I bought the original when it first came out so I have all the problems that they have now solved, don't think I will be spending more money on this. It's great that they have listened to peoples views on this though so good on them.

yeah, that's the only downside.... all companies do it I guess, some do it without saying anything and others put it in a new box and sell it as a V1.5 ... I must admit every time I order something in advance or buy something right away I do worry about this kind of thing.

squid DB v3 we are on now, just fixing the issues people had. ... at least Cthulhu are honest about it all I suppose.

I was soon to be buying another v1 that would have been my 3rd the 2 I've got are in daily use, will hold on for the v1.5. Any ideas on release date.
@cthulhumod

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom