Vape Superstore
What's new

Curious about Nic Salts

kockeyedkitty

Achiever
I saw where someone was talking about 25 mg nic salts so I looked up nic salts. I got the gist of what they are now and how it burns at a lower temp being how the nic level can be so high and gives a smoother hit .
But my question is can they be used in any device?
Or do you have to get special coils for salts since it's thicker?

Royal Flush Vape
Happy birthday to you, hope you're having a great day. :D

AcmeFog
I saw where someone was talking about 25 mg nic salts so I looked up nic salts. I got the gist of what they are now and how it burns at a lower temp being how the nic level can be so high and gives a smoother hit .
But my question is can they be used in any device?
Or do you have to get special coils for salts since it's thicker?
Happy birthday [emoji4] they can be used in any device but tend to be more aimed at MTL especially the high doses [emoji4]

You can get up to 50mg Salts in the US, not tried those yet, but the idea is they give a quick, hard nic hit - so you don't need much of it to satisfy your nic cravings. I'd strongly advise not using it in a higher powered device, you could find yourself getting nic sick. Ask @MrTeaTime :)

Vape Superstore
You can get up to 50mg Salts in the US, not tried those yet, but the idea is they give a quick, hard nic hit - so you don't need much of it to satisfy your nic cravings. I'd strongly advise not using it in a higher powered device, you could find yourself getting nic sick. Ask @MrTeaTime :)

Thank you!
Much appreciated!

@MrTeaTime Do you mind advising me ? All the mods I have are non adjustable on the power levels.

Vape Green
MTL means mouth to lung the same way you would smoke a cigarette, take a drag into the mouth then inhale, DTL or DL is direct to lung where you inhale it directly to your lung like sucking on a straw, happy birthday btw

MTL means mouth to lung the same way you would smoke a cigarette, take a drag into the mouth then inhale, DTL or DL is direct to lung where you inhale it directly to your lung like sucking on a straw, happy birthday btw

Oh! Duh...
And Thank you Darlin :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom