Innokin
What's new

Nikola Niagara

Elux
The Ijoy Capo 216 is okay but I rarely use it since I got a 2nd Niagara, if you can get it for cheap it's worth it as it also comes with 2 x 20700 batteries, I reviewed it here:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-capo-216-kit-plus-squonk-rdta-review.164773/
Very nice clear reviews I'm still thinking about squonker and looking for my first one. So I'm looking forward to get ijoy rdta but it's the mod then Niagara looks really promising. Will need to sort my stuff out and sell them to get the squonker :)

right so i narrowed the search.
And my conclusion is:
Nikola Niagara or Rage :)
From reviews and posts read about squonkers :)

Vape Green
I'm enjoying mine.
Been through about 65 ml on one charge
Battery life is great.

Royal Flush Vape
I just could not wait for mod to come and had to coil the bastard..... ijoy combo for squonker :) while I had nothing else to do when finished 12h shift.... still waiting for mod....

Coil only single coils coming at 0.26 stock one :)
20181121_064118.jpeg

AcmeFog
I tried mine on single coil, I couldn't get on with it though, the airflow was messed up and I didn't get the same flavour full vape, perhaps you will get on better.

One thing worth mentioning is the coil height is very important, if you rest the cap at the side of the deck (on the lip where it sits) the coil should be just underneath, otherwise the tank gets very hot as the air doesn't get under the coil.

I did have the exact leg length written down but like a knob I lost it :12:

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom