Vape Superstore
What's new

Tesla Invader IV, yes or no?

andipandi

Legend
I already own 3 x Tesla Invader III's and 2 x Tesla 2/3's, one of each which are brand new, unused (back up's). I can either upgrade with the Invader 4 and a pair of Samsung 40T or 30T or spend the money on a batch VTC5A's and or Samsung 25r's. Most of my vaping is done around the 6-7.5 volt mark, with some 8.4v NC v1 thrown in. I'm currently rotating 12 pairs of VTC5A/25'r's and 3 triple sets of VTC5A's, I'm usually looking to replace them after about a year or so. I really fancy those Samsung T's though, I do love my Tesla mods as well, I'm not sure what to do tbh.

Smoore
Vape Green
I already own 3 x Tesla Invader III's and 2 x Tesla 2/3's, one of each which are brand new, unused (back up's). I can either upgrade with the Invader 4 and a pair of Samsung 40T or 30T or spend the money on a batch VTC5A's and or Samsung 25r's. Most of my vaping is done around the 6-7.5 volt mark, with some 8.4v NC v1 thrown in. I'm currently rotating 12 pairs of VTC5A/25'r's and 3 triple sets of VTC5A's, I'm usually looking to replace them after about a year or so. I really fancy those Samsung T's though, I do love my Tesla mods as well, I'm not sure what to do tbh.
As a self confessed Tesla fan boy I think you owe it to yourself to buy the 4 [emoji4]

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom