Innokin
What's new

New to rda vaping help!

Jamesvaper

Initiate
  1. Hi,
    I've never used a rda tank or mod so excuse the naivity. I want to use cbd and have been recommended to use a rda. I've looked online and have seen the ijoy limitless has good reviews but it says rdta. What's the difference? Also can I just buy a tank to go with my mod I have now which is a cool fire tc100?? Or do I need to buy a whole new kit ? Any tips and hints would be welcome
    Thanks
    J

Premier Ecigs
Hi @Jamesvaper
ive never used a rda in my 4 years of vaping either and dont know why you would of been told that you needed one when for a beginner a tank will work just as well.
with a rda you have to build your own coils so wrapping coils and adding cotton etc while a tank be it mouth to lung or subtank you just buy a box of pre built coils.

you can read up on the difference of rda, rdta here https://vaping360.com/rebuildable-tanks-explained-rbas-vs-rdas-vs-rtas-vs-rdtas/

Hi @Jamesvaper
ive never used a rda in my 4 years of vaping either and dont know why you would of been told that you needed one when for a beginner a tank will work just as well.
with a rda you have to build your own coils so wrapping coils and adding cotton etc while a tank be it mouth to lung or subtank you just buy a box of pre built coils.

you can read up on the difference of rda, rdta here https://vaping360.com/rebuildable-tanks-explained-rbas-vs-rdas-vs-rtas-vs-rdtas/
Thanks for reply. I got recommended to use "dripping" to get full effect of a cbd based liquid is that a rda or rdta? Thanks for the link. Can I use any mod or do I need to buy a certain style ?
Thanks
J

Vape Green
just seen you other post so replied there also. best leave this one as the new user section will get more replies.

just seen you other post so replied there also. best leave this one as the new user section will get more replies.
Thanks I've only just noticed I thought I deleted the other one thank you. That link is very helpful.
J

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom