Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Dead Rabbit RTA from Sourcemore

MrTeaTime

Legend
Those lovely lovely people at @Sourcemore sent me this on for review....thoughts and words remain my own

20181110-120526.jpg

I'll leave the specs and all the other boring stuff to other reviewers, this is strictly a user review.....

:D

20181110-115705.jpg

The deck....

20181110-115844.jpg

20181110-115640.jpg

20181110-115656.jpg

This has been a tank that I've been looking forward to since the teaser pics were released a few months back....

So....in the box, there comes the supplied 2.5ml glass tank , and the bubble glass as well (thank fuck) which brings it up to just under 5ml, a bag of spares, a 510 bung if your a fucking wuss and can't handle the 810, and a really top quality 810 drip tip. The colour of this one is gun metal, and for me, this is the best colour. I've also got a black one (which is what is in the givaway) There are a variety of other finishes available ( @Lee likes the rainbow one) The finish is very decent and this one has been knocked about and dropped with no affect on the finish.

The threading is decent and the all round fit and finnish is on point and makes a mockery of the price that this comes in at. It's a quality piece of kit which means nuffink if the user experience is poor....

Which, this isn't....it's stellar.....

Now to some, it won't be. They will be wrong, very very wrong, as wrong as @Mawsley is about bell bottoms and brown sandals.....

Now the builds I've been using have been fairly standard, a set of fused stapled Clapton coming in at 0.18ohms. And another set of juggernauts at 0.11ohms. Both have performed flawlessly. Fucking epic flavour (for days) clouds (for days) :D

I love this tank like only the mother of a fat ginger kid can....It's amazing....totally and utterly awesome. Words cannot describe the feelings I have about this tank, and I'm having massive regrets about offering my other up as a giveaway.....but as much as I hear you saying "keep it Teatime" I am a man of my word....but fear not, I have ordered another.

The bar has been raised for other manufacturers as this is tank really really wipes the floor. I have more or less been using the two of these for the past 2 weeks without exception.....

Smoore
Nice review, straight to the point. No need for full specs, that's why we have Google.

AcmeFog
So... You like it then? :) :)

Good honest review. Short and sweet.

You mention using some pretty low resistance coils. How do you think it would fair around the 0.3 mark?

Innokin
So... You like it then? :) :)

Good honest review. Short and sweet.

You mention using some pretty low resistance coils. How do you think it would fair around the 0.3 mark?
I currently have one running at 0.40 and it's still stunning

Exactly the type of layman’s user review I was looking for @MrTeaTime

So very similar to a friend at work opinion, but as he has had a glowing “this is the one” for every new RBA released and purchased I needed a second opinion.

One mistake that I feel you stated in your review was and I quote, “but as much as I hear you saying “keep it Teatime”” was in fact us saying “send it Teatime”

Vape Green
Exactly the type of layman’s user review I was looking for @MrTeaTime

So very similar to a friend at work opinion, but as he has had a glowing “this is the one” for every new RBA released and purchased I needed a second opinion.

One mistake that I feel you stated in your review was and I quote, “but as much as I hear you saying “keep it Teatime”” was in fact us saying “send it Teatime”
:D

Nice review buddy. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of these in the next week or so

Elux
Back
Top Bottom