Vape Club
What's new

Review Two Word Tank Review - Hastur Mini

It seems to be quite a divisive attie @ZT . I had high hopes for it, but the foibles outweighed the qualities for me.

Smoore
It seems to be quite a divisive attie @ZT . I had high hopes for it, but the foibles outweighed the qualities for me.
I think its possible it is one for the tight draw enthusiast - and by tight draw i mean PROPERLY tight draw

Vape Green
I quite liked the draw and airflow. My taste in restriction seems to go up and down these days. I wondered myself if it suits a certain puff style. Whether I (and others who had problems) puff to hard for it and pull liquid up the chimney?

Innokin
Next you'll be singing the praises of the Siren 2... Too far?!?

AcmeFog
I quite liked the draw and airflow. My taste in restriction seems to go up and down these days. I wondered myself if it suits a certain puff style. Whether I (and others who had problems) puff to hard for it and pull liquid up the chimney?
its quite possible - im not a mega hard drawer

also i think it just suits my wicking style - i often think wicking style is gained and influencedby what atties you have become used to before, and some wicking styles dont work with other tank styles (often even if the build and deck look similar)

take the true .. ive had no issues with that - i have no issues with the hastur - but the apparently easy Dwarv is a mystery to me .. its either a straw or a dry hit .. and on the occasions i have had it ok for a minute or two .. the flavour is too muted for me.

totally personal style and taste i think ..

I know you prefer a lighter flavouring in your liquids - and the hastur is an absolute flavour beast .. I wonder if it makes the flavours a bit strong for you and you prefer a slightly more muted tank ? tanks are as much a part of an individuals flavour enjoyment as the actual liquid i think.

Elux
Interesting point @ZT as I love the dvarw more than any other attie. You had also posted somewhere about not getting on with kayfuns so much, which I’ve always found easy to wick (the modern ones, at least).

And would you believe, I also got that same bubbling thing with the heron (although not to the same extent as the hastur)!

Back
Top Bottom