Vape Superstore
What's new

Review The NatureVape True MTL Tank by EHPRO - a week in use review.

ive not managed to get a leak yet! at all
It was after I'd had top fill open, so I figure it must be either my wicking or I hadn't turned fill cap fully to make seal. It is quite tight on mine.

Either way I'm putting it down to user error!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Mine arrived today. Will try one of the included coils this eve.

It arrived... brilliant, easy to coil and wick or am I just getting better. Supplied coil, think it looks rather smart atop of the Ephro mod. Filled with Omusa, gee-wiz it's nice. Flavours bouncing out of it. Really taste the rum in the Omusa. Great work Naturevape
IMG_0931.JPG

AcmeFog
It arrived... brilliant, easy to coil and wick or am I just getting better. Supplied coil, think it looks rather smart atop of the Ephro mod. Filled with Omusa, gee-wiz it's nice. Flavours bouncing out of it. Really taste the rum in the Omusa. Great work Naturevape
View attachment 176346
Just stop it,will you mine is not here till tomorrow [emoji1] [emoji1]
What's the tip on yours, looks good

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
View attachment 176346
Its pretty easy going to set up isn't it ?

Its pretty easy going to set up isn't it ?

Still consider myself a bit of a novice, I was a little bit over zealous with the cotton first time. But it’s certainly not difficult. Swapped out to Waxi and it’s fab. Loving it. [emoji106]

E-liquids.com
Had a nasty leak when first filled - user error.
Top Tip: Careful when turning the AFC ring that you don't inadvertently open the juice ports on the top, followed by turning the tank upside down :17:
Anyway, managed to clean up the mess but my den still smells of sweet coffee (Kona Paka).

You will need very muscular cheeks because it's an extremely tight draw but I opted for the middle air hole, which compares with a Vivi Nova (yes I still use one).
I really like the supplied Ni80 clapton coil which came in at 0.89 ohm. I wicked it as per Naturevape video, not as per Vic's one.
I started at 7.5 watts and it's very quiet and then went up in stages to 20 watts, where it pops and crackles a bit, no spitback but quite a warm vape. Probably most suited to 12 watts or so.
So far no more leaks.
I've only tried it with the freeby Kona Pakka but the flavour is marvellous, so can't wait to try some Omusa when this tankful is done.
Mark at Naturevape has excelled with the design of this tank, and also for including the Ni80 clapton coil.
He owes ZT a few favours for doing this review - I ain't spent any dosh on hardware for months till I saw this.

Back
Top Bottom