Innokin
What's new

Custard Cream Concentrate.

@dahut
This looks pretty good too but I'd take out the sweetner, swap the caramel for a cream @2%, and up the biscuit to 3%

wp_ss_20180912_0032 (2).png

Vape Club
thanks bud ;)
will make this up at some point
I'd be interested to try the Cotswold one to see how it compares to versions ive made before.
Not done this one but can tell from the flavourings and brands it will be a good one and one ill be mixing soon with the changes mentioned.
Same with the other one too.

Vape Green
I'd be interested to try the Cotswold one to see how it compares to versions ive made before.
Not done this one but can tell from the flavourings and brands it will be a good one and one ill be mixing soon with the changes mentioned.
Same with the other one too.
Unfortunately mate. The cotswold one doesn't exist anymore

Premier Ecigs
I love Chefs one

Sweet custard on the inhale and biscuit on the exhale.

You do lose the biscuit part the higher you go with the wattage but i love the stuff.

Thanks for recipe, gonna try this one out

AcmeFog
E-liquids.com
I love Chefs one

Sweet custard on the inhale and biscuit on the exhale.

You do lose the biscuit part the higher you go with the wattage but i love the stuff.

Thanks for recipe, gonna try this one out

I'm liking the biscuit eater from flavourboss it be a shot bottle but very nice and extremely strong although over 2-3 month old plus it's around 14 % cap custard very oily but very very nice from a goon running o.10 ss coils 120w caped at 420 :D monkey is what monkey do :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom