Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Two Word Tank Review - Hastur Mini

There's another bullet avoided, glad I didn't bother with this one. I think my preferences are quite similar to yours and it sounds like this one would never have impressed me either.

Royal Flush Vape
@John R with the single airflow hole it’s much, much better. I still feel the tips don’t work with it, though. Those tips are for the dvarw. Just had to switch the black one for the dvarw tip due to the persistent bubbling.

It’s definitely caused by those tips, but strangely they work perfectly on the dvarw with no bubbling.

I seem to recall Simon mentioned something about the original tips having too small a bore.

Vape Green
They did, and they revised them. But the revised ones still have too small a bore. Only with this tank though it seems. Combined with the tiny chamber and chimney the small bore tips give the effect of a little eliquid cup with a built in straw.

Just like the berserker mini, funny how the white dvarw tip fixed that too.

Vape Superstore
It’s minty with the dvarw tip. Please excuse the colour clash, my white elfin is on the charging station.

The other advantage of this combination is that it seems to accentuate what many hate about the dvarw tip. Double win, for me.

image.jpg

AcmeFog
Sometimes you just have to ignore the aesthetic for functionality.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom