Vape Superstore
What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA juice getting into driptip?

kohoutec

Initiate
Hello apes. First post time been lurking a while.
Does anyone find their Galaxies RTA tends to let juice up into the well under the driptip?

Over the course of a day I have to remove the tip a couple of times and mop out the juice :(. I've tried changing the small o ring that sits on the threaded bit the top screws into. This helped a bit initially but it seems to be doing it again and the o ring looks ok.
Shame as it's nearly perfect for me other than this, so wondered if it was just my build. I tend to shoot for about 0.7 using a 2.5 diameter 26 gauge coil, just basic round wire either kanthal or nichrome deepening on which spool I get to first. Usually run it somewhere between 15-18w.
Any clues?

Elux
Hi @kohoutec
I used the Galaxies with the see-through drip tip and yes it built up condensation under it. I swapped it to the black one and it solved the issue :)
I had the same problem with other rtas and changing the drip tip usually solve it

I hope it help

Hello apes. First post time been lurking a while.
Does anyone find their Galaxies RTA tends to let juice up into the well under the driptip?

Over the course of a day I have to remove the tip a couple of times and mop out the juice :(. I've tried changing the small o ring that sits on the threaded bit the top screws into. This helped a bit initially but it seems to be doing it again and the o ring looks ok.
Shame as it's nearly perfect for me other than this, so wondered if it was just my build. I tend to shoot for about 0.7 using a 2.5 diameter 26 gauge coil, just basic round wire either kanthal or nichrome deepening on which spool I get to first. Usually run it somewhere between 15-18w.
Any clues?

Same here:(.Im going to change the o ring and drip tip.For anyone who has the flooding issue with this when refilling,try bottom filling it,solved my flooding and leaking issue straight away.

AcmeFog
Interesting thanks! I am using the see through one so will try swapping it
Hi @kohoutec
I used the Galaxies with the see-through drip tip and yes it built up condensation under it. I swapped it to the black one and it solved the issue :)
I had the same problem with other rtas and changing the drip tip usually solve it

I hope it help

Annoying isn't it :(. That said I don't tend to get issues with this one flooding thankfully.

I've got my eye on the new Geekvape Ammit MTL, perhaps that will fix my shinyitus!
Same here:(.Im going to change the o ring and drip tip.For anyone who has the flooding issue with this when refilling,try bottom filling it,solved my flooding and leaking issue straight away.

Vape Superstore
Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom