Innokin
What's new

Review 88vape Juice Review

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Alright guys. We are back again with a juice review.

These juices were sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks to @88Vape for the chance to review their juice. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

Today's review set up is the Nova mod with the Pharaoh RDA with a tri fused Clapton coming in at 0.15 ohm

The first juice is from their TPD compliant range. It is a 3x10ml pack of juice. It is 80vg20pg 3mg nic priced at £3.99 per 30ml pack

Tropical - Watermelon and Mango.

On the Vape it is reminding me of a drink from my youth but I can't put my finger on it. I keep thinking of um-bongo but it's not that. The Mango and watermelon go well together to give you a quite pleasant tropical burst of flavour. Also the cloud production on this is sublime even at lower wattages.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 7.5/10

Quite a nice tropical flavour that reminds me of a drink from my younger days.

Next we are gonna look at two of their shortfills. Both are 75vg25pg I've added some base mix to keep them both at 0mg. Both are priced at £5.99 per 50ml shortfill.

Grape Freeze.

As I have said in other reviews grape vapes are one of my favourites. It is also great to see another juice company using koolada as an enhancement rather than a main ingredient. For me there is just the right amount of cooling. It's not blow your head off cold but it is a nice cooling exhale. It's also quite a nice candied grape flavour.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8.5/10

Nice grape flavouring with the right amount of koolada.

And the last juice is

Tropical Fruits.

I can't really pick out any individual flavours but I can say it certainly has a tropical taste to it. If I hadn't just had the grape freeze before this I would say this one if my favourite. But the grape has just beaten it. But I will say this is probably one of the best tropical fruits I have vaped. There is just a great tropical fruit punch of flavour that leaves your mouth watering for more.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8/10

A great tropical fruit flavour.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

https://88vape.co.uk

Vape Superstore

These juices were sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks to @88Vape for the chance to review their juice. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

Today's review set up is the Nova mod with the Pharaoh RDA with a tri fused Clapton coming in at 0.15 ohm

The first juice is from their TPD compliant range. It is a 3x10ml pack of juice. It is 80vg20pg 3mg nic priced at £3.99 per 30ml pack

On the Vape it is reminding me of a drink from my youth but I can't put my finger on it. I keep thinking of um-bongo but it's not that. The Mango and watermelon go well together to give you a quite pleasant tropical burst of flavour. Also the cloud production on this is sublime even at lower wattages.

Sam's super saucy scale

Next we are gonna look at two of their shortfills. Both are 75vg25pg I've added some base mix to keep them both at 0mg. Both are priced at £5.99 per 50ml shortfill.

Grape Freeze.

As I have said in other reviews grape vapes are one of my favourites. It is also great to see another juice company using koolada as an enhancement rather than a main ingredient. For me there is just the right amount of cooling. It's not blow your head off cold but it is a nice cooling exhale. It's also quite a nice candied grape flavour.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8.5/10

And the last juice is

Tropical Fruits.

I can't really pick out any individual flavours but I can say it certainly has a tropical taste to it. If I hadn't just had the grape freeze before this I would say this one if my favourite. But the grape has just beaten it. But I will say this is probably one of the best tropical fruits I have vaped. There is just a great tropical fruit punch of flavour that leaves your mouth watering for more.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8/10

Nice one

Sam's super saucy scale

Grape Freeze.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8.5/10

And the last juice is

Tropical Fruits.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8/10

They do some decent cheap flavours don't they bud. The recently updated toffee cheesecake is very good indeed and a great price, plus pretty handy with concession stands in the likes of b and m bargains. I believe there little stock coils fit the likes of the kanger evod, portable and aerotank if anyone's caught in a pinch.
Nice review.

AcmeFog
They do some decent cheap flavours don't they bud. The recently updated toffee cheesecake is very good indeed and a great price, plus pretty handy with concession stands in the likes of b and m bargains. I believe there little stock coils fit the likes of the kanger evod, portable and aerotank if anyone's caught in a pinch.
Nice review.

For the price their juice is pretty damn good. Also their customer service is fantastic. Often companies that sell cheaper juice gets over looked as many think it's too cheap to be "premium". I would have no problem buying their juice at all.

Sam's super saucy scale

Grape Freeze.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8.5/10

And the last juice is

Tropical Fruits.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm giving this a 8/10

Thanks for your review Sam, Much appreciated and we are happy to hear you liked our products.

All of our E-liquids are produced in a state of the art Laboratory in Manchester. At 99p a bottle we think its great value too :-) have a great day everyone.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Another great juice review Sam ive had the Grape freeze one myself and must say it is very nice......

great review ive not tried the ones you have, but i tried the caramel nut cheese cake & for the price its bang on ...

Vape Green
I bought a ten mil bottle at a pound shop to give a try out the mint one. I have to say it was that good every time I went to the pound shop I stocked up with it.
Since then I’ve had a direct order with 88vape and they’re a swift company to deal with.
Thanks chaps I will be in touch again as soon as I’ve run out.

Thanks for your review Sam, Much appreciated and we are happy to hear you liked our products.

All of our E-liquids are produced in a state of the art Laboratory in Manchester. At 99p a bottle we think its great value too :-) have a great day everyone.
After all these years - 16mg Menthol is still my MTL ADV :)

Vape Club
I love their Grape Freeze . 8/10
Creme Brulee is well worth a try 7/10
Caramel Nut Cheescake Top 8/10
Strawberry Jam 7/10
Cherry Sherbet 6.5/10
At £4.99 0% nic for 50ml of 70 Vg 30 Pg all these wouldn't disappoint most of us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom