Vape Superstore
What's new

One drill to rule them all

WNT

Initiate
I use it for making wires.
I use it for mixing liquids.

Sacrificed a milk frother to the vape god for prosperous clouds.

No shake because laziness...

Attachments

• IMG_20180812_103241.jpg
    IMG_20180812_103241.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 383
Elux
I use it for making wires.
I use it for mixing liquids.

Sacrificed a milk frother to the vape god for prosperous clouds.

No shake because laziness...
One drill to bind them ...... :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
Not wanting to revive an post that's been sat dormant for a few weeks but using a frother to mix your juice is generally a bad idea.

You're introducing a lot of oxygen which will have a negative effect on the longevity of your juice.

Royal Flush Vape
Not wanting to revive an post that's been sat dormant for a few weeks but using a frother to mix your juice is generally a bad idea.

You're introducing a lot of oxygen which will have a negative effect on the longevity of your juice.
Not in my experience. But then I don't have juice lying around for months on end :D.

I usually mix a 100 ml at a time in a 100 ml beaker and I stick the frother down like halfway so the ingredienrs are mixed but no bubbles created.

It's as if you use those magnetic stirrers.

Vape Green
I usually mix a 100 ml at a time in a 100 ml beaker and I stick the frother down like halfway so the ingredienrs are mixed but no bubbles created.

It's as if you use those magnetic stirrers.

You're still introducing unnecessary oxygen into your mix.

Magnetic stirrers are pointless also, even more so the heated ones.

Do you have anything we can read to back that up ?

Vape Superstore
Do you have anything we can read to back that up ?

A frother is a small electrical whisk. A whisk is used to incorporate air into whatever you're mixing (egg whites for example when making meringue, milk to make froth/foam). Even if you're not mixing enough to "froth" your juice the whisk is still doing its job of aerating a mixture.

Adding this will accelerate the oxidation of your nicotine, giving you the infamous pepper taste of bad nic.

I've no sources for the following sentence sorry, only what I've learnt from reading up on a lot of different places over time: Your flavours are made up of various volatiles that evaporate, fruit flavours for example have the smallest volatiles so the evaporation can be exacerbated by venting or aerating.

Back
Top Bottom