Vape Club
What's new

...... to continue on from the washing new bottles thread

Yeah, I put that in my notes .... "may work well with other tobacco as an extra note" .... it defo wasn't as horrible as Glory :D

Vape Club
Honestly, bump up the concentration with the glory. I think that’s the mistake I made with soho, and put myself right off it.

Honestly, bump up the concentration with the glory. I think that’s the mistake I made with soho, and put myself right off it.

Soho is amazing. :D

I'll try it higher, but I think I'll just get more horribleness.... we'll see, I've give it a go.

AcmeFog
Soho is amazing. :D

I'll try it higher, but I think I'll just get more horribleness.... we'll see, I've give it a go.
I found a lot of the FA tobacco concs needed at least a month steeping. Not that it made the horrible ones any nicer. Did you use any detergent in the washing machine? Not that I'll be trying it, I'm still a throw old bottles away kinda guy even though I was told it meant I was a monster last time I mentioned it.

I found a lot of the FA tobacco concs needed at least a month steeping. Not that it made the horrible ones any nicer. Did you use any detergent in the washing machine? Not that I'll be trying it, I'm still a throw old bottles away kinda guy even though I was told it meant I was a monster last time I mentioned it.
You're a monster.

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green

I find most of the ones I like are ok after a few days but yes, they do get better over time. Sometimes I leave them and sometimes I don’t. But I do find most of them are better in blends with each other.

I left them for 2 - 3 weeks .... they were just tests to get an idea of them really.

yeah, just a little liquid detergent ... 30 degrees, then a double rinse cycle. I bought a load of 10ml squishy bottles for testers, (they are like the rejuiced ones) I'm using a lot at the moment so .... I'm not going to make a 5ml tester then chuck them away, I'd be throwing 40 away a month and that could get a bit expensive...

That was new bottles, these are bottles he's made juice in and washing to reuse. I think...

yup, this. :)

E-liquids.com
I left them for 2 - 3 weeks .... they were just tests to get an idea of them really.

yeah, just a little liquid detergent ... 30 degrees, then a double rinse cycle. I bought a load of 10ml squishy bottles for testers, (they are like the rejuiced ones) I'm using a lot at the moment so .... I'm not going to make a 5ml tester then chuck them away, I'd be throwing 40 away a month and that could get a bit expensive...

yup, this. :)

Where'd you get them from? I need to get myself a load of decent-ish 10ml bottles for all the recipe ideas and tweaks I've got going on

Back
Top Bottom