Vape Superstore
What's new

Sweet tobacco mix

Excellent to hear. I have some of each of the firewater range and I am really enjoying no 1. Still to try 2 and 3. I also have the (I assume) new chiricahua sun to try as well as an old bottle so be interesting to see the difference.
IMO

vape the old one .... then walk away for a week or two before going to the new one ...

Elux
Cool will give that a go. I can’t imagine how scary having to reformulate must have been but I think you are right. Treat it as a new experience. Based on your track record and the new firewater I am sure I will enjoy it even if it is different.

From the experience of being a few weeks in now - a lot of it is down to muscle memory .. because it IS a bit different (though also very similar) the fact there is change at all is viewed negatively by the tastebuds of some people i think .. we are finding people going back to it now and going "actually .... "

Aye, I don’t buy liquid much and mostly mix my own, so I think I had the advantage of not having puffed it for a few months. So I’m sort of tasting this fresh, but with previous experience of the old one.

Also because I rarely buy premade liquid I’ll tend to puff a 2ml tank or two then it goes aside and I’ll crack it out once in a while as a treat, it can sit for months sometimes. But this 10ml nokomis that I got last week is already gone, I’m savouring the last couple of drops in the bottom of the dvarw as I type! :D

My other half has been commenting on the aroma being a little like aromatic wood smoke, incidentally.

Vape Green
There is a mixer called Fear who makes excellent tobaccos. Not a copy of Nokomis but this looks good and may be similar with some biscuit/cookie added and I have been meaning to make it.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/35021#budderstotch_aka_burleyscotch_v2_by_fear

If you just want to start mixing tobaccos then:

I have made this and it is excellent mtl. Was not sure about it based on profile but he hits cigar with mango perfectly.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/47894#abuela_by_fear

He uses similar tobaccos in many recipes so,you can try his and then branch out. I plan to adapt abuela to a blueberry tobacco when I have time.

He also makes one called cardinal which is one of my fav ry4s with tobacco

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/24962#cardinal_by_fear
Thank you very much..I’m going to mix both the tobacco ones..
Burleyscotch sounds really nice..

@ZT I’m without a doubt going back to try nokomis out again..I’m having a nokomis holiday while I experiment with stuff..I must admit it’s been hard for me to find a new adv but I think it’s because I was totally wanting the same as before..I’m now down other avenues and have some boh and other stuff to vape and then in a while will nip back to nokomis and see how I get on...

Royal Flush Vape
Recently I’ve been quite enjoying FA ry4 at 3% with best cig old captain at 0.5 - 1%. The FA ry4 is my favourite one, the caramel and vanilla is perfect in there for me. It almost reminds me of eating a piece of tablet. The old captain adds the extra tobacco and a hint of chocolate to the mix. You could bump the percentages up but keep them on the same ratio.

I’ve also got one on the go with the old captain at 1.5% with a cream/caramel mix I’ve had steeping in the bottle for months. I just mixed these two at 50:50 in another bottle. It’s delectable.

AJT what tobaccos do you have right now and which ones do you like?

AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom