Vape Superstore
What's new

Your Experience With 0MG nicotine ?

VenomX

Achiever
Good, Bad ?

I went on holiday and packed two of my juices which have no nicotine in it ( accidentally ) and wouldn't have even noticed until i remembered i didn't put any NIC in.
Had a slightly foggy head but that could just be my meds.

Elux
My only experience of 0mg liquids is of adding nic to them ...

The foggy head could be due to the fact that nic is a stimulant. So it acts as a bit of a 'wake up' to your brain if you're taking sedating meds. Without it = foggier head than usual.

I'm actually fine with 0mg.
I've still got some of my 1,5mg liquids left, but with normal usage I probably could not tell a difference.

Vape Green
I am vaping 0mg now. I am slowly bringing it in to my rotation.

I only use nic in the evening. Everything else is 0 nic. I thing I noticed is that the flavour ‘seems’ smoother without the nic.

Vape Superstore
I have no experience of it. I like nic, so don’t see a point in making liquid that doesn’t contain any. I’ve been increasing nic rather than reducing it.

I'd say 98% of my juices are zero nic now. I'm obviously not addicted to nic ( not sure I ever was actually as I found dropping it very easy ) and zero nic juice tastes no different from low nic juice. Since I changed from 12mg mtl to lower nic dtl I stopped getting the buzz/dizziness so decided to keep dropping the % until I was on zero. Took about 6 to 8 month's I think. I did it slowly because I had plenty in the freezer and didn't want to risk getting problems coming off it too fast. Needn't have worried as it happens.

Vape Green
I tried some nic free liquid today in vape shop..it does make juice taste brilliant but alas I’m addicted to nicotine so I can not do without it..I start getting withdrawal symptoms and start getting anxious without it..

Never tried it myself, but logically cant see the point in it :s
To me its like drinking non alcoholic lager...
If your doing it just for flavour...whats wrong with just sucking on a sweet rather than chucking out obnoxious clouds that even YOURSELF arnt getting any reward from, yet alone nonvaping bystanders.

Vape Club
Being new here I feel I should tread carefully so.........

I like nicotine and I feel more alert when vaping it, perhaps more so than when I smoked stinkies. Endless flavours, as much nicotine as I want and I don't stink of tobacco.

I really can't see the point of zero nicotine juice. I would probably be a miserable, argumentative, semi comatose pain in the arse if I didn't vape nic.

Back
Top Bottom