Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Pugsley's mean green flavour machine review of the Wismec-Jaybo Luxotic BF Kit

Does anyone have a problem with the way more and more rda's and tanks are starting to look a bit like the multiple stages of a squashed space rocket? Is it a bit like the way bubble glass didn't seem very attractive at first? Or is it me?

Another very enjoyable review by the way @Pugs1970

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
Does anyone have a problem with the way more and more rda's and tanks are starting to look a bit like the multiple stages of a squashed space rocket? Is it a bit like the way bubble glass didn't seem very attractive at first? Or is it me?

Another very enjoyable review by the way @Pugs1970
Thank you very much ;)

AcmeFog
Lmao....I stand by my words, I think you'll love it, let me know what you think ;)
Will do, as soon as the slow boat from China gets here, i think I will love it too, just got into my mech squonks and really enjoying them!

E-liquids.com
Lmao....I stand by my words, I think you'll love it, let me know what you think ;)
Ok so as promised after an evening of the luxotic this is what i have to say.
Wow, for a single cell mod (with protection?) This thing hits instantly and using the supplied coild it chucks out a flavour intense and warm vape.
Very wall made and looks good too, silicon bottles on order as we all know plastic ain't great.
2 issues i have, not quite enough airflow on the rda and the luxotic is just so small, as in tiny that I can close my hand around it so the squonk bottle hole is not sitting naturally where my fingers would like it (Not really a problem but something I have noticed)
These 2 things in no way take away from what is a great little set up that I am really please to have added to my squonk stable
So big thanks @Pugs1970 as without this review i would never have looked at the luxotic and special mention for @tootingyoda for morale support before I pulled the buy trigger [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Glad you're liking it Clive. Have you tried an 810 drip tip with it? Slightly increased air, without too much loss in flavour. Good bit of reasonably priced kit eh? I've now got a green door an tip to try out today, even though green isn't really my thang. Plus another GR-1 with a 24mm topcap :)

Vape Green
Glad you're liking it Clive. Have you tried an 810 drip tip with it? Slightly increased air, without too much loss in flavour. Good bit of reasonably priced kit eh? I've now got a green door an tip to try out today, even though green isn't really my thang. Plus another GR-1 with a 24mm topcap :)
Only tried it with the 810 drip tip, it's not so much of a tight draw that I am not enjoying the vape, just a bit tighter than I am used to.
Been using all last night and all today and have got used to it now so guess it's just a bit of adjustment was required
And yes it's a cracking bit of kit was thinking of getting a green panel to match my only spare drip tip, but may just buy a new complete kit ( 1 is never enough[emoji16])
1523714424623.jpg

I wouldn't recommend using the 510 just yet then, your cheeks would collapse :D

SR-Vapes have a few spares in for it. Soft bottles, doors with a matching drip tip etc. Shame there isn't a matching beauty ring though. I also have a few bits on order with FT, though they still haven't dispatched them yet :(

I think I'll stop at 3 mods now, unless they bring an update version. I'd like to see a pure mech of this, and if a board fails, get butchering.

Smoore
The silicon bottles i have on order were dispatched a couple of days ago, will have a nose now at the doors/tips on SR (thanks for the heads up)
Agreed that a matching beauty ring would be good and would love a full mech, it's a "hard hitter" (hate that term) as is !

Back
Top Bottom