Vape Club
What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Royal Flush Vape
Vape Green
Vape Superstore
Been using mine today with one of my serpent minis, makes a great pairing, but now I've joined the wonky magnet club... top one came out at lunchtime, bottom one came out at teatime!
Both firmly back in place with a bit of UHU glue so hopefully they should stay put.

Been using mine today with one of my serpent minis, makes a great pairing, but now I've joined the wonky magnet club... top one came out at lunchtime, bottom one came out at teatime!
Both firmly back in place with a bit of UHU glue so hopefully they should stay put.

We've now had 3 customers report it as well from the original batch, the current batch has extra glue and no reports from that yet, the next batch has the re-moulded holders (on body and cover) which will use glue and a very tight pressure fit, I've tested both and glue only the magnet can be forced out, but it's very hard, and the one with the re-moulds the magnets are not going anywhere, so hopefully this is resolved, and we'll make sure we don't have similar issues on the futures devices, as we have another 18650/21700 device coming that uses a similar door, it's still in design stage though, will have a prototype in the next 6 weeks. Thanks for keeping me updated.

AcmeFog
No problem Andy :) great device and it's still in my regular rotation as you can tell... it might even make it on holiday with me I like it so much.

Anyone else feel some static in the device when it's on charge?
I've been running my finger lightly on it when it's on charge and I'm pretty sure I can feel something... Doesn't happen when its not charging.
Anyone else feel this?

Vape Club
For anyone struggling to get TC to work with SS316 .. Try this material profile.. I find it works better than the standard one. Just unzip and then import into materials in escribe.

I have just done this.....what a fkin difference...thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom