Vape Superstore
What's new

USB V External

Nick0steam

Achiever
In the middle of a little experiment here to see the charge time on a 26650 , so far 8.5 hrs and still on red, xstar mc1 charger, aspire 26650 4300 mah, also the basen black 26650 4500 mah I put in the mod at the same time has just ran out, so my point is... When I charge the basen via usb to max charge it lasted me 12/13 hrs, but at max charge using the xstar mc1 it has only lasted me 8.5 hrs ..so 4 hrs less, same usual chain chuffing at 30w, any battery geeks with nothing better to do can explain this?

Premier Ecigs
no that doesn't make much sense to me ..... the cell might charge quicker in the mod, but if they are both charging the cell to the same 4.2v then they should last exactly the same time. (unless you've just been vaping more without realising it)

no that doesn't make much sense to me ..... the cell might charge quicker in the mod, but if they are both charging the cell to the same 4.2v then they should last exactly the same time. (unless you've just been vaping more without realising it)
That's what I thought either way the battery is going to have the same amount of available juice no matter how it's charged, so hmm maybe I am chuffing more, than before, might be because I am having a few beers and not realize I am vaping more but 4hrs difference seems a lot.

Vape Green
That's what I thought either way the battery is going to have the same amount of available juice no matter how it's charged, so hmm maybe I am chuffing more, than before, might be because I am having a few beers and not realize I am vaping more but 4hrs difference seems a lot.

same coil resistance and all that?

Does your mod have a puff counter, if so use it to see how many puffs each battery gives you from both ways of charging but use the same tank and coil througout

E-liquids.com
Yeah same coil and puff counter it's dna75 only had it a week simong knows lol no idea.

Basen black 4500mah 60A
Aspire 4300mah 40A

Based on the ratings it is right that you would get roughly a third longer run time out of the Basen as it has more amps to be pushed by the current.

Or at least thats my understanding.

AcmeFog
The Basen has a greater capacity that can be drawn by the mod hence the greater run time. HTH

Basen black 4500mah 60A
Aspire 4300mah 40A

Based on the ratings it is right that you would get roughly a third longer run time out of the Basen as it has more amps to be pushed by the current.

Or at least thats my understanding.
Close the amp rating is how fast is can safely discharge, and the mah is how long for

The reality is neither is truly that high down to 26650s (as all larger batteries) sagging more (or simply, when discharged at any rate the voltage in the cell drops and this drop goes up with current)

In that case if the basen has a higher discharge it may have lower internal resistance and less sag (combined with a slightly higher mah) that would give longer before the cell drops enough during a pull to sag below cut off

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom