Innokin
What's new

Has anyone seen this horrendousity?

Totally agree. I sell vape gear from a market stall and see a lot of people from all over. All my customers are people who want to give up smoking for their health and save money or they're looking for an upgrade. They know nothing about vape culture and the majority of them don't want to be blowing huge clouds. They just want sensible advice and a decent vaping experience. Most of them say they don't want to look stupid blowing big clouds and they want something pocket friendly instead of a huge box. I personally think the vape culture does more harm than good as for the above reasons it's scares older smokers away leaving them to continue smoking. We make claims to the powers that be that we use vaping to stop smoking and then make a culture out of it yet ive never heard of the smoking culture, people just smoked. Vaping shouldn't be your way of life.

There was /is a fine smoking culture out there. The cigar aficionados and pipe smokers are the squonkers and drippers of tobacco.. Smaller, more niche, more selective and know exactly what they want, and will pay more for the experience.

E-liquids.com
There was /is a fine smoking culture out there. The cigar aficionados and pipe smokers are the squonkers and drippers of tobacco.. Smaller, more niche, more selective and know exactly what they want, and will pay more for the experience.

Good point. Jesus, have I inadvertently wound up in the vaping equivalent of the fine cigar and pipe smoking contingent?

Good point. Jesus, have I inadvertently wound up in the vaping equivalent of the fine cigar and pipe smoking contingent?

You can usually tell if you have by a few comparisons from both camps.. Do you own a special cabinet, box or storage device especially for your equipment, do you own more than one device and have you actively searched out new brands and varieties of products and then discussed this with like minded individuals... If you tick and 2 of the above your one step away from a crushed velvet dressing gown and wing backed chair.

AcmeFog
You can usually tell if you have by a few comparisons from both camps.. Do you own a special cabinet, box or storage device especially for your equipment, do you own more than one device and have you actively searched out new brands and varieties of products and then discussed this with like minded individuals... If you tick and 2 of the above your one step away from a crushed velvet dressing gown and wing backed chair.

I was actually saying to the better half the other day that I want to get a wing backed chair. Couch ain’t cutting it at all any more.

I don’t have a special box but I probably will soon, she’s never happy with all the 50ml bottles taking up kitchen cupboard space and dotted around the places I like to hang about. And I have numerous devices, and discuss these on here. Oh dear...

Smoore
I hate those. Like two of my co-workes have them...I think they just look stupid with it and it doesn't even taste good.

I hate those. Like two of my co-workes have them...I think they just look stupid with it and it doesn't even taste good.

Everyone is jumping on the harm reduction wagon now anyway. Probably a stop gap measure before full on vape development. With all your capital investment in tobacco fields, it makes sense to find a new way to sell your tobacco products

Vape Green
I was actually saying to the better half the other day that I want to get a wing backed chair. Couch ain’t cutting it at all any more.

I don’t have a special box but I probably will soon, she’s never happy with all the 50ml bottles taking up kitchen cupboard space and dotted around the places I like to hang about. And I have numerous devices, and discuss these on here. Oh dear...
It's very true. I never smoked cigarettes I was a fine cigar smoker. 90% Cuban always central or south american/ carabian tobacco and I naturally gravitated to squonk mtl. Seems very similiar in the ritual.

Back
Top Bottom