Innokin
What's new

Billetbox advice needed

nerzz

Postman
Hi all, have a few questions regarding billetboxes.

Mainly squonk nowadays but find myself going back to enjoying a higher nic, MTL vape.
Was thinking of ordering a SXK billetbox as it seems to tick all the boxes and fits my budget as my wife is currently pregnant.

So a few questions I'm sure you fellow apes will be able to give advice!

Are the sxk a decent clone? Heard quite a few good things about them.

What would I need to order with it to fit my own builds or use manufacturers coils? Or does this come included with the box?

Any liquid manufactures that make nice 50/50 higher nic juices?

Cheers
Max

Innokin
SXK Clone is amazing.

SXK clone comes with a Nautilus BVC bridge and Kanger SOCC bridge. (allows use of those 2 coil types). There is also an Exocet & Insider RTA for building your own coils, but the MTL performance on these isn't amazing (although the Exocet takes the Kayfun v5 airflow adapters). THE best MTL performance, IMO, comes from the Naturevape flangeless DCT coils. They are super easy to rewick, can't be rebuilt.

For juices, all of the one's listed on @simong list are nice:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...imongs-mouth-to-lung-uk-e-liquid-list.142469/

Good luck with the baby :)

I also use the naturevape flangeless coil and it is brilliant for MTL, I also use the Exocet with a kayfun reducer and that is very good also and of course rebuildable. The SXK Billet Box is fab!!

AcmeFog
Elux
i got an SXK Billet Box a couple of weeks ago with the insider, apart from the condensation its a terrific mod.

Have a Exocet on the way and am keeping an eye out for another Box....so if anyone spots a deal let me know:)

i got an SXK Billet Box a couple of weeks ago with the insider, apart from the condensation its a terrific mod.

Have a Exocet on the way and am keeping an eye out for another Box....so if anyone spots a deal let me know:)
How does the insider perform as I can’t decide between that or Exocet ?

Vape Green
Hi James,

i have 2nr SXK boxes now, one with Insider the other with the Exocet.

i prefer the Insider, never had trouble with wicking (very short wick) but the Exocet is much easier to wick.

there is not a lot between them, i get slightly better flavor with the Insider but it is marginal, i like the airflow of the Insider better.

i have found that they both condensate so i put a little cotton in the bottom.

i vape at between 14 -20 Watts on 0.6 - 1.0 ohm coil MTL

for the money you cant go wrong with either, but i will be getting another Insider at some point.

i hope this helps, if you need anything further let me know.

Cheers,
Simon

Hi James,

i have 2nr SXK boxes now, one with Insider the other with the Exocet.

i prefer the Insider, never had trouble with wicking (very short wick) but the Exocet is much easier to wick.

there is not a lot between them, i get slightly better flavor with the Insider but it is marginal, i like the airflow of the Insider better.

i have found that they both condensate so i put a little cotton in the bottom.

i vape at between 14 -20 Watts on 0.6 - 1.0 ohm coil MTL

for the money you cant go wrong with either, but i will be getting another Insider at some point.

i hope this helps, if you need anything further let me know.

Cheers,
Simon
Cheers Simon I think I’ll end up buying both as they both sound good I think there’s also one called a doggy coil? Not too sure what that is though

Vape Superstore
Cheers Simon I think I’ll end up buying both as they both sound good I think there’s also one called a doggy coil? Not too sure what that is though

I also have both and again prefer the insider for 1-1.2 ohm mtl.

It’s much easier to build, although because of the wicking method is more prone to dry hits with 70vg liquid than the Exocet is.

Also I get fewer leaks with the insider than the Exocet.

There’s the Atmistique Doggy Bridge which looks ok. Personally I’m more interested in the Mistery Genesis atty and the in’ax carto.

Think the billet box would absolutely shine with a nice mesh wicked genny and some Manabush.

Back
Top Bottom