Vape Superstore
What's new

Coming soon! Indigene Eliquid and the Tamahaac Range!

Received my 100ml of Kona paka this morning it's pretty amazing prob the best coffee vape I have found so far and I have tried 20 plus so far in my search for my perfect coffee morning vape and now have found it, excellent work guys keep it up
Thanks @Parker1979 thats wicked :)

E-liquids.com
Thanks @Parker1979 thats wicked :)
No problem at all credit when credit is due over the past 6 weeks I have bought 100ml of Kona, pow wow, chiri sun, and 2x 100ml of waxachi so it's safe to say I'm loving them all and will be getting my berserker tank and some druids brew taster bottles for Xmas so I'm gonna be loving my Xmas vaping

Vape Green
Got mine today :D
97628B6E-ED16-4672-8890-9C9927D591E2.jpeg

Smoore
Hope you enjoy em Dan

Tamahaac is outstanding mate, really special stuff, with Tobacco e-liquids being my favourite the flavour profile really appeals to me greatly. Think I have a new ADV here!

Kona Paka will get a run through after rugby training tonight :D

Tamahaac is outstanding mate, really special stuff, with Tobacco e-liquids being my favourite the flavour profile really appeals to me greatly. Think I have a new ADV here!

Kona Paka will get a run through after rugby training tonight :D
Ahh that’s brilliant Dan - thanks!

AcmeFog
What's the new flavour ,i saw a pic of something called 'Para U' (i think) on the indigeneeliquid site.
I'd rather wait a bit if it's gonna be here soon.
Maybe not if it's gonna be awhile yet before it goes live.

Innokin
What's the new flavour ,i saw a pic of something called 'Para U' (i think) on the indigeneeliquid site.
I'd rather wait a bit if it's gonna be here soon.
Maybe not if it's gonna be awhile yet before it goes live.
ParaXu

Soon hopefully - red tape!

Back
Top Bottom