Vape Club
What's new

iJoy Capo 100w squonker - UK exclusive!

he actually phoned me the other night about the posts on some of these threads specifically about me listing his address, he started the phonecall talking about police involvement, i told him that is the company address listed on google, i then went on to explain to him if he responded on here and got his pal Ray under control with his smart comments he might get on better, he thinks alot of the talk on here is a witchhunt, i told him to contact the site admins if he had any issues

i was sitting with my 2 year old reading a book at the time, Mrs on the other couch eating dinner couldnt believe that he phoned about it, anyways the phonecall ended with an apology from him for interrupt, i find the whole thing mind boggling now, stranger than strange and i wont be saying much else as when it gets to the point where some guy who sells vape gear is phoning you to talk about a post you made on a forum its all a bit ridiculous, needless to say the chances of me using TVG are non existent. No doubt he'll read this and call me tonight to say ive hurt his feelings or something.
Sinister

Premier Ecigs
My issue was the lack of communication and also the fact that my item had been "despatched" but no tracking number could be given.
I have received a call from Thor form TVG this morning asking about my dispute. He told me I had only sent one email but I had sent more than that and emails in the past with no reply. I also told him I had been trying to ring through out the day which he told me couldn't be true because he had been in the office all day and all calls are returned. It seems that the only reason I was contacted was because of the dispute.
He did tell me that the item had been dispatched which I'm still not convinced about as when I asked for the tracking information he seemed to change the subject.
How ever when things calmed down a bit I did have a good chat to Thor and he seems like a nice guy.
TVG is a small family business who do offer good prices but I think this might have caused them to be busier than they expected and I'm not sure they can handle the volume of orders.
Point me to one, just one single solitary person on here that has recieved an item they ordered from TVG and i will read your post again.

AcmeFog
Point me to one, just one single solitary person on here that has recieved an item they ordered from TVG and i will read your post again.

In the interests of fairness, and bearing in mind that I was very critical of TVG in both the "wasp nano" and "my experience" threads and put in a paypal claim against them on Nov 1st that was refunded on the the 12th, I should point out that people have, in the past, received what they ordered from TVG. It does indeed seem like they have been overwhelmed by problems with orders in the past month and a half or so, but had built up a pretty good reputation before their recent problems.

Here are a couple of quotes from members here who received items they ordered from TVG.

ive had a very mixed experience with vaping guru, my first order was for a stentorian ram. I got a call from Thor who said they didn't have the purple id ordered in but did have a black and I wanted that I could have it next day, which did arrive, and came with 80ml of decent juice to make up for it which was good customer service. on the strength of that I ordered a pulse, aleader x drip, ijoy capo squonk and the wasp resin. this was on 28th sept after a couple of weeks I started to chase them up as the aleader at least was already released, after a month and still nothing and very little in the way of responses (fair play to Ray, mailing him direct did at least get a response but no further with where my orders where. gave them until this week as the pulse was released and I know several people who had them by Monday from other vendors afte a couple more days and still nothing I requested a refund which I got a day later

Gotta admit I'm actually baffled by this thread.

I ordered my wasp nano about 28th sept and around the 5th I started looking st coils and wicks (I've never dropped before). After a lot of confusion I called Thor explained that I'm not chasing him but just wanted some advice on what coils and wick to buy.

He was extremely helpful and gave sound advice. Being a noob he said don't worry about it I'll send you out some premade coils and a packet of cotton to get you started. Naturally I was overwhelmed with the response as I literally only spent a tenner as he was helping me out so much. Also he started it's just come in and you'll have it tomorrow. Being the 5th of October I was even more chuffed.

Next day I received my wasp nano. A box of coils, packet of cotton and 2 bottles of 10ml juice, decent juice I might add. All for free in addition to the nano.

Like I said I'm baffled by this thread.

E-liquids.com
Hi guys I’m in the same boat with the vaping guru ordered 2 ijoy sqounkers saturday they’ve had the payment.spoken to a guy yesterday and he said he was packing and sending them lol.no shipping invoice or nothing today though.Am so gutted cause was looking forward to getting 1. seen so many people on here giving bad reviews.shoulda read the reviews before I purchased.silly me definitely won’t make this mistake ever again tried to call them endlessly today but suprise suprise no answer I just want my hard cash back

In the interests of fairness, and bearing in mind that I was very critical of TVG in both the "wasp nano" and "my experience" threads and put in a paypal claim against them on Nov 1st that was refunded on the the 12th, I should point out that people have, in the past, received what they ordered from TVG. It does indeed seem like they have been overwhelmed by problems with orders in the past month and a half or so, but had built up a pretty good reputation before their recent problems.

Here are a couple of quotes from members here who received items they ordered from TVG.
Thank you for posting.
I guess these two posts have got lost in the vast amount of negatives.

Vape Green
I am starting to worry about my order for the ijoy capo squonker from TVG I ordered it on 24/10 in rainbow and I live about 50 miles away from his store I have sent around 10 emails but never had any replys from any of my emails the only reason i bought from TVG was because his website sayed item was in stock i even took a screenshot of the item on his website with the in stock label I wish i did not buy from them and wish i could have went to his shop to request my money back but as am disabled cant get to his shop i have now seen that this item was dispatched on Monday but no tracking number I would like to know which snail is doing deliveries for TVG it will soon be 30 days and no contact from TVG i will never buy from them again they take your money and thats the last time you hear from them

They have no shop bud.
There are three threads on here about them.
Have a look for them in general chat, sellers reviews, and bargain basement.

Smoore
My issue was the lack of communication and also the fact that my item had been "despatched" but no tracking number could be given.
I have received a call from Thor form TVG this morning asking about my dispute. He told me I had only sent one email but I had sent more than that and emails in the past with no reply. I also told him I had been trying to ring through out the day which he told me couldn't be true because he had been in the office all day and all calls are returned. It seems that the only reason I was contacted was because of the dispute.
He did tell me that the item had been dispatched which I'm still not convinced about as when I asked for the tracking information he seemed to change the subject.
How ever when things calmed down a bit I did have a good chat to Thor and he seems like a nice guy.
TVG is a small family business who do offer good prices but I think this might have caused them to be busier than they expected and I'm not sure they can handle the volume of orders.
I promise you buddy there's no capo squonker in the post. They haven't been released from ijoy yet. This is not a guess this is a fact I know for sure. They are hoping to be sending them to suppliers on the 20th but no guarantee as they've had issues.
I've got two ordered and I will shout you when ijoy let me know they are out in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom