Vape Superstore
What's new

Does anyone else use SS for making coils?

MilesDeep

Postman
If so, then I need your attention for a moment. I've been using stainless since the beginning. It's what I first with because of the flavor compared to A1.

Anyway, I was wondering or hoping some had a way of being able to increase the resistance of the build. My problem being that I use dual coil setups. I built a dual parallel coils using (28ga+32ga)*24ga+0.1*0.5 super juggernaut 316L Stainless. But yeah, barely any resistance...though you can tell I was able to get some heat to them for a break in.
tmpPhoto.jpg

This same build done in a single wrap instead of parallel hits in a beautiful range for my preference in TC gaping.

Any thoughts or options would be much welcomed.
Vape it up!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
This is the problem with SS - the coils need to be very long to increase the resistance. I even saw a site selling one particular coil and advising that it should be used only as a single coil.

The only thing I can suggest is you compromise with N80.

hi yes i use ss wire for all my coil set ups and i have used super juggernaut and have had no problems i do them with 4 wraps in single and dual and get good flavour and clouds give that a try hope it helps you..........

AcmeFog
Have you tried N80?

Or maybe it's time for a new mod :bliss:
I've been curious about trying N80. I'll be grabbing some with my next wire purchases. As for a new mod, I am in the market for one. My AL85 has popped it's top and doesn't read resistance accurately anymore. I want to find a good mod that uses a single 18650 battery or has one internally. I already have a couple mods that are 200w or more. I would be happy with something smaller for bar hopping. Any suggestions? I've been eyeing the Witcher 75w mod, but haven't heard much if anything about it.

Vape Club
I've been curious about trying N80. I'll be grabbing some with my next wire purchases. As for a new mod, I am in the market for one. My AL85 has popped it's top and doesn't read resistance accurately anymore. I want to find a good mod that uses a single 18650 battery or has one internally. I already have a couple mods that are 200w or more. I would be happy with something smaller for bar hopping. Any suggestions? I've been eyeing the Witcher 75w mod, but haven't heard much if anything about it.
Not everyone's cup of tea but I use an aspire nx75 for knocking about. The thing is bullet proof. Heavy though

Joyetech evic primo se or mini are worth checking out, single 18650 and it's a really light mod. Got mine for about £25 from fasttech.

Vape Green
Joyetech evic primo se or mini are worth checking out, single 18650 and it's a really light mod. Got mine for about £25 from fasttech.
Sounds worth checking out. I have noticed that a lot of people seem to use the joytech and ijoy line. I'm a Smok fan, but I also have a couple of Sigelei and a KangerTech. So far I've had no disappointment so I assume the other companies are making solid devices too. Mahalo for the suggestion. With the holidays coming up soon, I'm wondering if there are some new small mods that are about to come out.

Back
Top Bottom