Innokin
What's new

Ambrosia - ultimate custard + Dark Cherry Vanilla Cola ALL NEW

Colonelboom

Vendor
How about a weekend treat?

Fresh in store today we have two phenomenal flavours from Big Zero.

Ambrosia, the ultimate custard by Big Zero and quite possibly the only custard you will ever need.

Dark Cherry Vanilla Cola, based around the short lived beverage, this has bags of fruit and cola goodness, a light fizz and softened at the back by vanilla blend.

On sale price is reflected at the checkout, a 20% discount is applied on all orders over £9 automatically.

https://plumeblu.co.uk - as always

ambrosia-600x600.jpg

https://plumeblu.co.uk/eliquid/big-zero-shots/big-zero-ambrosia/

cherryvanilla-600x600.jpg

https://plumeblu.co.uk/eliquid/big-zero-shots/big-zero-cherry-vanilla-cola/

E-liquids.com
I see no “e” :D

The last time I had cherry coke was in the states in 2012, and I drank nothing but that for the whole 2 weeks, so looking forward to this

I see no “e” :D

The last time I had cherry coke was in the states in 2012, and I drank nothing but that for the whole 2 weeks, so looking forward to this
Well at least it hasn't got to impress someone with a 5 can a day habit :D too much pressure to get it right lol.

AcmeFog
excuse me for shouting but

FOOK ME ITS GOOD!!!!

if your after something completely different from all the vanilla custards then get your finger do the ordering. this is ambrosia out of a tin but in a vape. its LUSH.

i expect @MrTeaTime will not be as suttle as me :D did you get the cherry then. lucky git. whats it like then.

Image1882883194.jpg

I need to give them a bit more time, but the ambrosia is proper old school custard

Attachments

• E179A493-D535-486A-97E4-490C85F339D3.jpeg
    E179A493-D535-486A-97E4-490C85F339D3.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 53
  • AE96B5A4-587D-4802-906C-F7CD8D7CAF09.jpeg
    AE96B5A4-587D-4802-906C-F7CD8D7CAF09.jpeg
    500.8 KB · Views: 56
Smoore
My Ambrosia custard came through today....

ABSOLUTELY Love it!

I have been on the hunt for a good custard since trying the original grants and not many have come close...I've had a similar problem to other people with very bland tasting custards or too sweet and sickly. This one packs a punch of unique flavour that feels very classic Ambrosia inspired, leaving me gasping for more.

As recommended by @MrDJ who's helped me on my quest for my favourite.

This one is winning so far....

Vape Green
My Ambrosia custard came through today....

ABSOLUTELY Love it!

I have been on the hunt for a good custard since trying the original grants and not many have come close...I've had a similar problem to other people with very bland tasting custards or too sweet and sickly. This one packs a punch of unique flavour that feels very classic Ambrosia inspired, leaving me gasping for more.

As recommended by @MrDJ who's helped me on my quest for my favourite.

This one is winning so far....
Glad to hear you are loving it. As soon as I'd made the first version of it I knew I'd cracked what I'd hoped to achieve but obviously what I have in mind mind not be what others users are looking for.

Hopefully some of the bottles I sent out will end up in the eliquid reviews section with similar feedback soon too. Everyone that's had it so far has had nothing but great feedback - which is nice

:D

Back
Top Bottom