Vape Club
What's new

Vapesmarter vapefest case raffle

Innokin
AcmeFog
Royal Flush Vape
Sorry @Fogster @burnt fingers - was back a few days ago and been catching up with emails and work since then. Will be doing the draw shortly, just got to double check what I put in the spreadsheet and make sure it's all correct and will get it drawn. Then I can parcel it up over the weekend and get it posted out Monday / Tuesday!

I am kinda glad it's not been drawn.. There is hope intact. I thought I had not won.. Now there is still a chance :D

Vape Green
Thanks @junglist I wasn't chasing more just explaining you had been away on holiday buddy.

If I win don't pack it up... chuck it in the raffle... if that's ok with you @Rob

I ain't donating it.. I need that case.. I will just buy loads of tickets in the raffle haha.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Thanks @junglist I wasn't chasing more just explaining you had been away on holiday buddy.

If I win don't pack it up... chuck it in the raffle... if that's ok with you @Rob

You stole my idea!

I didn't really think £154 was a fitting amount for such a great piece of craftsmanship so I thought it could raise a few more quid in the raffle. So same here @junglist & @Rob if that's ok?

Back
Top Bottom