Vape Superstore
What's new

We're launching an all new DripWorx flavour at VapeFest 2017!

SpaceInvapers

Postman
Guys... I'm VERY excited to announce and finally reveal a little secret Lee and myself have been keeping...

We're launching an ALL NEW DripWorx flavour at VapeFest 2017.

The flavour is... CARAMEL CUSTARD DOUGHNUT!

We've got around 100 x 10ml of the new flavour to GIVE AWAY with a purchase of any DripWorx Unibase, and we've got a VERY limited number of the 50ml bottles. We expect them to go fast, and it's on a first come, first serve basis.

We will also be selling all DripWorx Unibase 50mls for just £10.99 a bottle over VapeFest weekend!

dripworx.jpg

IMG_20170801_104000.jpg

vapefest.jpg

Read our full VapeFest announcement to find out the brands we're bringing here: https://www.spaceinvapers.co.uk/vapefest-were-coming-for-you/

Vape Club
It's lush! It's an early batch and needs a bit more steeping, but it's very good considering it's less than a week made!

AcmeFog
Premier Ecigs
Neither will I - I buy the odd juice here and there but dripworx supply 75% of my juice and never had the chance to try before I buy (but I haven't been disappointed so far). If you haven't used them you will love the juices and the service

I was lucky enough to get a free sample [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Its good, it's very good, but what else would you expect from dripworx

Vape Green
Don't forget to stop in and see these guys tomorrow for a cheeky free sample of our new flavour!

Space invapers has the very first batch, the only place you can get this juice until the next batch is ready is from them, this weekend!

A VERY limited amount, once it's gone it's gone!

Don't forget to stop in and see these guys tomorrow for a cheeky free sample of our new flavour!

Space invapers has the very first batch, the only place you can get this juice until the next batch is ready is from them, this weekend!

A VERY limited amount, once it's gone it's gone!

Me want !

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom