Vape Superstore
What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

I get where you're coming from, but there are some types of threads, and this is a perfect example, of very useful posts that don't really lead to much in the way of chat. It's only adding to it that bumps a thread, not just reading it, so lots of posts isn't the only measure of success. If Leni hadn't done it, I was going to suggest a sticky myself. It will get lost otherwise as it's received lots of likes but most of the actual posts have been 'good idea' posts .... and that cannot last.

Of course I could be just trying to get on your tits though ........ :P

:whatsthis:

It won't get lost, it's in my sig, it's immortalised on @MrDJ 's list and if anyone asks about lower VG liquids they can be directed to it. :vapinape:

It doesn't need to be added to the general sticky clutter as well. :gaming:

:thumbsup:

Innokin

It won't get lost, it's in my sig, it's immortalised on @MrDJ 's list and if anyone asks about lower VG liquids they can be directed to it. :vapinape:

Fairy nuff. It's your fred - you're the boss. :police: :worship:

AcmeFog
Thanks Leni....

...but honestly I fucking hate sticky threads and if it was down to me I'd get rid of them all. :D

A thread either stands or falls on it's content/popularity.

I have removed several other stickies from this forum - the mg to ml, vaper or e-smoker, juices that crack your tanks and the vape mail one. The vape mail one is constantly used so no need to have as a sticky and the others were a bit long in the tooth! So as there was space have stuck this one too, worthy of being seen more IMO!

I have removed several other stickies from this forum - the mg to ml, vaper or e-smoker, juices that crack your tanks and the vape mail one. The vape mail one is constantly used so no need to have as a sticky and the others were a bit long in the tooth! So as there was space have stuck this one too, worthy of being seen more IMO!

Bugger, that means I'll have to make sure it's kept up to date now. ;)

Elux
Vape Green

So which song is the official thread soundtrack.
The smiths "I started something" or "big mouth strikes again" Lol.

Make it a sticky, or i will never find it again. I cant even find my own posts. lol

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom