Vape Superstore
What's new

Is India Anti-Vaping?

Innokin
India has massive amounts of smokers. A huge percentage of the population smoke so it doesn't surprise me that they're going to play the 'dangers' card when it comes to vaping.

AcmeFog
Vaping is starting to grow in India (from what I have seen), but that doesn't stop the Indian government from trying to force smoking on them as opposed to vaping. I still struggle to understand how the Tobacco industry can live with itself, making a living by killing people via its products.

So tobacco don't want to give people any alternative. The most stupid way to get nic is smoking IMO. You can get a vape, nic patches, hookah even (in hookah you get tobacco soaked in VG, PG and aromas. When you place heated coals they make VG and PG go into inhale form with nic from tobacco leaves - basically it's a vape. However, you can get some CO from coils inhaled)

So many different options and only one will give you 100+ junk inside you!

Elux
I keep getting emails to attend India Expo so doubtful it not allowed.

I keep getting mails about ranking my website higher etc every day from Rakjsh SMthSmth and his friends so don't believe in Indian email marketing much

Vape Green
I keep getting mails about ranking my website higher etc every day from Rakjsh SMthSmth and his friends so don't believe in Indian email marketing much

That's true but I've checked it out and it seems to be a real event, no one asked for £500 deposit in exchange for 1.2 billon rupees as of yet!

That's true but I've checked it out and it seems to be a real event, no one asked for £500 deposit in exchange for 1.2 billon rupees as of yet!

But what about that millionaire uncle from Indiokistan and shady mails looking like a REAAAALLL bank account? I know i have an uncle somewhere and he needs only 1000 £ so i could have my 30 millions? Are they not true? You cannot ruin it for me, do not even dare! [sarcasm] ofc(This sign was placed here to prevent misunderstandings and keep healthy thread going)

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom