Vape Club
What's new

Deborah Asshat

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
The Beeb are giving a platform for ASH to get funding by blowing their trumpet and the article allows comments from anti smoking and anti vaping twonks who have nothing better to do than hate.
Some of the comments make me feel sick,they have no humanity at all,horrible people.
Biased Broadcasting Company.
Meh.

I'm not sure you have read the article properly.

Smoore
The anti vape arseholes will never be converted. Either they have a lot to lose, or they are like my missus, who took an instant dislike to vaping, and after 4 years still hates it with a passion, despite being a smoker.
Yeah, I got one of them too.... Do you get the complaints about how your vapour stinks?... Ffs my vapour smells like a posh air freshener compared to her stinkies...

The Beeb are giving a platform for ASH to get funding by blowing their trumpet and the article allows comments from anti smoking and anti vaping twonks who have nothing better to do than hate.
Some of the comments make me feel sick,they have no humanity at all,horrible people.
Biased Broadcasting Company.
Meh.
Hmm I'm seeing a lot of hate for ASH - In fact they've actually been fairly neutral on the subject of vaping, mostly they acknowledge it's safer nature and it's role in harm reduction...

Vape Green
Yeah, I got one of them too.... Do you get the complaints about how your vapour stinks?... Ffs my vapour smells like a posh air freshener compared to her stinkies...

I have only met a few anti-vapers and they have always been smokers in some kind of denial.

ASH are supposed to be a charity (WTAF),they are totally funded by other charities and the TAX payer,smoking is still a totally legal passtime/habit/adiction/pleasure whatever,so they spend millions of pounds that should be going elsewhere,to lobby the government,partly paid for by the Government.

Once they have finished fucking up smoking for those who wish/want or feel the need to smoke,they will come at vaping yet again,looks like the brain washing is working well here on POTV.

Best of luck.

Baaaaa,baaaaa ,baaaaa :)

Innokin
ASH are supposed to be a charity (WTAF),they are totally funded by other charities and the TAX payer,smoking is still a totally legal passtime/habit/adiction/pleasure whatever,so they spend millions of pounds that should be going elsewhere,to lobby the government,partly paid for by the Government.

Once they have finished fucking up smoking for those who wish/want or feel the need to smoke,they will come at vaping yet again,looks like the brain washing is working well here on POTV.

Best of luck.

Wow, Never have I seen such shit based on so little evidence - I suppose haters gotta hate though...

AcmeFog

Best of luck.

madasaboxoffrogs.jpg

Elux
Back
Top Bottom