Squonk pins

1 X Spare bag

2 X 300 mesh pad (304ss)
ceto-rda-10.jpg

ceto-rda-7.jpg

ceto-rda-0.jpg

http://www.cthulhumod.com/ceto-rda-first-mesh-rda/

Royal Flush Vape
Wow @cthulhumod! I thought it would be a mesh wick, which has been used before, but that's a mesh "coil"...looks like flavour would be immense!

What sort of ohms are we talking about here, and how would the user go about changing the resistance? I'm guessing a different gauge mesh would be the way, but have no experience of using it. I'm certainly intrigued [emoji4]

I do like the bottom fed tube to deliver the juice to the top AND bottom of the wick when squonking, very clever! [emoji106]

Well that's different! If surface area is the key to vapour production, this must be a cloud demon, which it certainly looks in the video.
The mesh seemed to fire up pretty evenly right off the bat, which is reassuring and it looks very easy to build.
Who's going to be trying it out for us? @smut @WaitFor1t88 @SirLugg

AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
Well that's different! If surface area is the key to vapour production, this must be a cloud demon, which it certainly looks in the video.
The mesh seemed to fire up pretty evenly right off the bat, which is reassuring and it looks very easy to build.
Who's going to be trying it out for us? @smut @WaitFor1t88 @SirLugg

definitely different, looks interesting , probably wont be too expensive either, worth a punt I reckon
I will probably wait for someone else to be the guinea pig though

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom