Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

Good straightforward, to the point reviews.
None of that bullshit nambypamby crap. "it feels like unicorns with glittered hooves doing some samba on my tongue, whilst slipping out little rainbow farts"

I very much look forward to seeing more of the like dude. Good show.

Premier Ecigs
Very nice review i have been thinking about some fruit flavour juices to try now we have the sunshine to go with it .

Nice review. I'm not a fan of cool juices but recently tried some nasty juice on your recommendation and whaddya know, it was nice. I agree with a lot of folks here that it was nice to read a review with no pissing about, just an honest take on what the juices taste like, without going overboard.

Sick of reading about how 'strawberry dances lightly on the tounge on the inhale while mists of cool ice and lemonade float like fairies in the wind on the exhale' :18:

Edit: @elshelby_dunn beat me to it :18:

AcmeFog
"the cooling effect is in da house and im liking it"

This line did it for me.

Good review, not too verbose yet perfectly descriptive made me want to vape that shit straight away. Good job sir.

Vape Club
"the cooling effect is in da house and im liking it"

This line did it for me.

Good review, not too verbose yet perfectly descriptive made me want to vape that shit straight away. Good job sir.

Tempting review, gotta try the mango ;-))

AcmeFog
tsk.............. i remember when it was all custards, custards as far as the eye could see;):D

nice review
ive finally escaped from the dark side after 2 years of custards and also like fruits now.
me still love my custards though and that will never change :)

ive finally escaped from the dark side after 2 years of custards and also like fruits now.
me still love my custards though and that will never change :)
me n'all mainly lemon...... cakes and meringue, mind ive a nice herbal tides raspberry donut in one of the tanks seems us old dogs can learn a thing or two

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom