Vape Club
What's new

Favorite flavour genesis?

OK. I've only got #400 mesh so may visit Stealthvape.
Can you tell me the purpose of the inner straw - is it to let air in, or to let juice out ?
It's about capillary action, the inner straw will draw liquid higher than outer straw, this will assist in keeping up with your vaping. The different meshes will soak at different rates as well.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
le zephyr is wonderful. It takes a huge straw of mesh but you can push the thing up to very high wattages (for a mesh genny). Really good vape.

Vape Green
As a newbie to the genesis, is it better to use mesh rather than cotton, and if so, what should I be looking for to use?

As a newbie to the genesis, is it better to use mesh rather than cotton, and if so, what should I be looking for to use?
A load of frigging patience m8. It nearly broke me on a number of occasions. There are some good tutorials stickied on the mesh thread.
Mesh is awesome with tobacco or ry4 juice.

Cheers

Gaz

Premier Ecigs
Evening,
Mesh is far superior to cotton with tobacco and fruits ( not custards,custards need cotton)
I would advise going for some #200 mesh and have a look at some of the tutorials. don't bother with mesh in mesh straws to begin with, start with simple mesh tubes and get used to building with mesh.
What atty did you get to start with?

Mesh will frustrate you, break you and make you wonder why you started vaping .Yet, the flavour rewards when you get it right will make you wonder why you didn't do it sooner, it's closed as old school but sometimes the old ways are the best.
Take your time, sit down and persist at it.

AcmeFog
Mesh will frustrate you, break you and make you wonder why you started vaping .Yet, the flavour rewards when you get it right will make you wonder why you didn't do it sooner, it's closed as old school but sometimes the old ways are the best.
Might print this out and laminate it. Put on the wall where I build my coils...

I was having a discussion with a mate about our favorite flavour gennie's, I went for the nextiny & origen genesis mk2, against his kraken & rsst. What is other people's favorite flavour gennie? Never know I might get a new go to Gennie. Cheers
I own Origen both the 4 and 6 ml, and the kraken. Had the Zeus for a while but sold it. I like both brands, when wicked well they are both awesome.

E-liquids.com
Sorry, missed the replies you all gave till now!
Starting with the avacado, which once I cotton wicked right, quickly became my favourite tank!
I do tend to vape either custards or fruits so will have to have a deeper look into this.

Back
Top Bottom