Vape Club
What's new

As ya do

Probably a mis calibration on the cnc machine. Not good news for knucklehead. A lot of mods to be hand checked.
Good luck.

Smoore
AcmeFog
Pain in the bum for both of you. Fingers crossed its a one off.
fingers crossed indeed still no reply tho. was so looking forward to getting it fired up. put a build on it charged up battery went to put it in i could of cried lol.

fingers crossed indeed still no reply tho. was so looking forward to getting it fired up. put a build on it charged up battery went to put it in i could of cried lol.
I know it happens. Bought an aspire mod once. Straight from an authorized dealer. Got it home and it was as dead as a dodo.
Knucklehead only moved last week so thing's maybe slow. Hope it's sorted today.

Vape Superstore
posting it back hopefully just get a replacement been witing ages to get a rig mod fingers crossed:51:

posted my mod back a week ago now first class signed for. and still have not heard a think from knuckleheadvapes. its been recieved. just hoping all is well. or i get a replacement,

Vape Green
They moved business premises and house at the same time apparantly, so as you can imagine will be busy af, Im waiting on a faulty rda gettin dealt with by them, being more patient than i usually would cos of this. They are well respected by people for customer service etc so Im not worried yet. Did you post it to the new address?

They moved business premises and house at the same time apparantly, so as you can imagine will be busy af, Im waiting on a faulty rda gettin dealt with by them, being more patient than i usually would cos of this. They are well respected by people for customer service etc so Im not worried yet. Did you post it to the new address?

yes iz emailed me the address to be sent too. thanks for clearing that up for me. i guess il just need to be more patient also lol

The Electronic Cigarette Company

just wondering you any further forward with your rda? i was emailed yesterday asking was mine the red mech. and that was it lol. i replied saying yes and explaining again the fault with it etc. but no reply yet 2 weeks been waiting now im itching just to know if im getting a replacement or a refund so i can go buy another else where.

Back
Top Bottom