Innokin
What's new

Poole/Bournemouth

Vape Superstore
Can look at getting one sorted out mate, will probably be in the new year as too hectic with work and family until then, but happy to arrange one once normality returns in January :)

Sounds good to me mate!

Vape Green
Can look at getting one sorted out mate, will probably be in the new year as too hectic with work and family until then, but happy to arrange one once normality returns in January :)
Let me know when guys. As my daughter is now living in boscombe I'm in Bournemouth fixing something for her more than I'm at home.( I've got Chas n Dave to look forward to down their in April).

Let me know when guys. As my daughter is now living in boscombe I'm in Bournemouth fixing something for her more than I'm at home.( I've got Chas n Dave to look forward to down their in April).

Definitely will bud

My condolences that your daughter lives in Boscombe now :D

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Definitely will bud

My condolences that your daughter lives in Boscombe now :D
She was in Winton before and that was worse. Equally I get free tickets to a lot of gigs in Bournemouth so if you are after a gig check with me first. (It was me who got the melvins to book there last year). And the party after bowling for soup at the begining of the year was a big one.

She was in Winton before and that was worse. Equally I get free tickets to a lot of gigs in Bournemouth so if you are after a gig check with me first. (It was me who got the melvins to book there last year). And the party after bowling for soup at the begining of the year was a big one.

Haha I grew up in Boscombe mate so know it very well!

Awesome mate sounds good to me :)

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom