Innokin
What's new

vapefest 2013

Vape Club
Make sure to get a potv shirt! Then well all know each other!

Vape Green
KulrMeStoopid

Im only going to annoy our mod and admin members, stalk them and talk them out of buying over priced bits in favour of getting drunk and banana flinging
1.gif

PS if anyone wants to show their support of POTV check out the Marketplace for some great POTV Gear
pbbt.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be nice to have an option for Our Forum names to be added

Premier Ecigs
KulrMeStoopid

Im only going to annoy our mod and admin members, stalk them and talk them out of buying over priced bits in favour of getting drunk and banana flinging
:)

PS if anyone wants to show their support of POTV check out the Marketplace for some great POTV Gear :P

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be nice to have an option for Our Forum names to be added

Ill have a word with the T-shirt guy ... and see if thats possible .. coz thats an Awesome idea

I think a flag by a "Potv Table" is a good idea :p

or a crate of banana beer..

Wonder if they will let me sell banana beer...

I'm off to buy a crate of wells & young banana beer....

AcmeFog
Ill have a word with the T-shirt guy ... and see if thats possible .. coz thats an Awesome idea

In that case if it goes ahead you will Know my Forum Name but you still won't know what I look Like He.....He.......

E-liquids.com
Unfortunately, as we arent vendors, I dont think we can have a table unless we pay for a spot?

Anyways, D-Alien is easiest to reach by email or via the contact form on his site http://dc-graphicdesigns.co.uk/contact.htm, POTV apparel is available only through the MP though!

Back
Top Bottom