Vape Club
What's new

Genny Handchecks

Royal Flush Vape
Brillant, thanks.

I want to try mesh, but most of them don't seem to have glass so you can see how much juice is left.

Perfect! :2thumbsup:
There are several atties with glass/clear tank options. I have also the Nextiny and the Inax mk3 with glass section which I highly recommend. I have never owned one as it is too big for me but people seem to rate the Rocker R a lot which has a big clear tank section.
Good luck with mesh. If you ever stuck, give me a shout.

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 270
Vape Green
After looking through this Thread i had to get a genny.

Today, im vaping on My first authentic Nextiny. Damn that flavor!

Sorry for the non high end mod :p
IMG_2677.JPG

Origen Mk2 6 ml on Element mod 75 watt DNA. I will look through my old tube HC and post the oldies.
What build do you use in the 6ml? What grade of mesh?

I love my 4mls, but mostly use my 6mls for cotton. I have used mesh in them, but wicking has been borderline towards the bottom of the tank

Vape Superstore
AcmeFog
Picked one of these up recently and will be my first venture into mesh so would be interested in some tips on suitable builds, grades of mesh etc if you don't mind?
I find a micro coil works best, as in the build on the right in the photo.
Between 6-7 wraps, 26-8g kanthal, 400 mesh rolled into a straw (rather than solid). Somewhere between 0.7-0.9ohms (depending on the build of course).
However, I've also tried spaced coils, and different mesh (200, 300, 500!) and even cotton wicks (works fine if its not too tight in the coil). Well, it's gotta be done right?
Good luck!

Peace, Toph

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom