Vape Superstore
What's new

K1 BOX 75W TC Box Mod by Kanger released

I would like to buy one of the new Kanger K1 mods as well, but I am keeping the cash in my pocket until a vendor physically has them in stock and I have read a few online reviews.
Now, going back through the postings, the K1 was originally 'released' way back on 2nd August https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...box-75w-tc-box-mod-by-kanger-released.114427/
So, in the meantime, vendors have been happily taking our money with the 'actual' release date continually being postponed.
Ok, it may be the fault of Kanger and not the vendors but I would be rather miffed if a shop held onto my money for that length of time without sending out the goods.
I really hope i have it in hand before 27th be a nice birthday pressie to myself. Will ask vapesourcing early in the week if Kanger have updated the release date. Kanger did say hopefully next month but it was the word Hopefully that hasn't filled me with confidence. Vapesourcing is a bit cheaper than vaping product

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I really hope i have it in hand before 27th be a nice birthday pressie to myself. Will ask vapesourcing early in the week if Kanger have updated the release date. Kanger did say hopefully next month but it was the word Hopefully that hasn't filled me with confidence. Vapesourcing is a bit cheaper than vaping product
Not a hope in hell of you receiving the K1 for your birthday now. ' Next Stock Will Arrive in 2016.10.20' according to the Vapingbest website.
I would add it to your Xmas wish list, then onto your Easter Egg list etc, etc

Not a hope in hell of you receiving the K1 for your birthday now. ' Next Stock Will Arrive in 2016.10.20' according to the Vapingbest website.
I would add it to your Xmas wish list, then onto your Easter Egg list etc, etc
Mate if it goes on much longer i am going to just cancel save a little bit more and get a custom made one. i will give it till the end of the month for kanger to release it. If not i will get a refund as i don't actually need the mod just purchased it as its a cheap stab wood dna75. lol

AcmeFog
Mate if it goes on much longer i am going to just cancel save a little bit more and get a custom made one. i will give it till the end of the month for kanger to release it. If not i will get a refund as i don't actually need the mod just purchased it as its a cheap stab wood dna75. lol

If I was in your shoes, I would do the same. Saying a mod is 'released' at the beginning of August and still not having it available for sale two and a half months later is just simply taking the piss.
There are so many DNA devices out there now of every 'flavour', it is not like it is special apart from the stabwood.
I am sure you could get a custom made DNA mod made for this side of £100 quite easily if you looked hard enough.

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom