Vape Club
What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Right, I know it is me writing this bit, but herself is busy with British Legion Stuff at the moment as they are just getting ready for The Poppy Appeal organising.

The FIRST Thing that we would both say is......................
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET A "HIGH" FROM CBD, YOU ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED!! THIS IS NOT WHAT CBD IS ALL ABOUT.

I had been reading up on CBD for quite a while, but we didn't dip a toe into the market until long after "CBD Liquid" had stopped supplies.
I first suggested that it might be worth Carol investigating this after lengthy discussions with various people, but mainly @Huggett who I knew had a lot of Positive Experiences using CBD for Pain Control. Ash talked me through the basics and kept emphasising that "It may work, but it may equally well not". This to me made perfect sense, not all things work for all people after all.

Carol started researching CBD and eventually settled upon the CBDMods variant. When she initially purchased it, that was via amazon. Very shortly thereafter, CBDMods approached her and explained that they were more happy for customers to contact them direct via their website.

Now I am going to leave the real "meat and potatoes" stuff to Carol to explain. The ways in which she has found it helpful and for what symptoms etc.

But I will say that there are some common misconceptions seemingly concerning HOW to use it to get the greatest effect?
I can only tell you what works for her. We are all different, but I think there are some basics which need to be addressed.

First and Foremost!! Use CBD in a Dripper!! You will get a far more concentrated blast of the vapour. Carol did try it in an RTA and the effects were greatly diminished.

Secondly, Use it straight from The Bottle. DON'T dilute it by adding it to your preferred juice. To approach CBD in such a way is rather akin to going to your GP in great pain, he prescribes Pain Killers to be taken 4 times a day, you then decide that you are only going to take one dose a day.

Using CBD: To get the greatest benefit from CBD you MUST inhale it and HOLD it in for a lengthy time. You are completely wasting your time and your money if you take a mouthful and immediately exhale to see "The Cloudz Bruv". Inhale, hold it in and THEN gently exhale. Using it like this gives it the greatest chance to get in to your system!!

From MY perspective.......... This stuff definitely benefits Carol. But she will explain far more when she responds to this post.
I will also say that in all fairness, we have NOT deviated from the CBDMods Brand for the first month, as we felt it was only fair to base all her findings on the same manufacturer. She will now try a couple of others and we will report back.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I shall wait with baited breath to see what Carol thinks of this.

Right, I know it is me writing this bit, but herself is busy with British Legion Stuff at the moment as they are just getting ready for The Poppy Appeal organising.

The FIRST Thing that we would both say is......................
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET A "HIGH" FROM CBD, YOU ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED!! THIS IS NOT WHAT CBD IS ALL ABOUT.

I had been reading up on CBD for quite a while, but we didn't dip a toe into the market until long after "CBD Liquid" had stopped supplies.
I first suggested that it might be worth Carol investigating this after lengthy discussions with various people, but mainly @Huggett who I knew had a lot of Positive Experiences using CBD for Pain Control. Ash talked me through the basics and kept emphasising that "It may work, but it may equally well not". This to me made perfect sense, not all things work for all people after all.

Carol started researching CBD and eventually settled upon the CBDMods variant. When she initially purchased it, that was via amazon. Very shortly thereafter, CBDMods approached her and explained that they were more happy for customers to contact them direct via their website.

Now I am going to leave the real "meat and potatoes" stuff to Carol to explain. The ways in which she has found it helpful and for what symptoms etc.

But I will say that there are some common misconceptions seemingly concerning HOW to use it to get the greatest effect?
I can only tell you what works for her. We are all different, but I think there are some basics which need to be addressed.

First and Foremost!! Use CBD in a Dripper!! You will get a far more concentrated blast of the vapour. Carol did try it in an RTA and the effects were greatly diminished.

Secondly, Use it straight from The Bottle. DON'T dilute it by adding it to your preferred juice. To approach CBD in such a way is rather akin to going to your GP in great pain, he prescribes Pain Killers to be taken 4 times a day, you then decide that you are only going to take one dose a day.

Using CBD: To get the greatest benefit from CBD you MUST inhale it and HOLD it in for a lengthy time. You are completely wasting your time and your money if you take a mouthful and immediately exhale to see "The Cloudz Bruv". Inhale, hold it in and THEN gently exhale. Using it like this gives it the greatest chance to get in to your system!!

From MY perspective.......... This stuff definitely benefits Carol. But she will explain far more when she responds to this post.
I will also say that in all fairness, we have NOT deviated from the CBDMods Brand for the first month, as we felt it was only fair to base all her findings on the same manufacturer. She will now try a couple of others and we will report back.

What strength is ya Mrs using please bud??

I got some Canavape 250mg (vaped neat from a tank and vape it and hold just like you would a good weed pmsl ;) ), just wasn't strong enough to help with the severity of my chronic nerve pain and terrible muscle spasms :(.

Does your supplier do a vapeable 1000mg option?? I think in my case the CBD was clashing with the powerful opiates and benzodiazapines I have to take rendering the CBD ineffective at 250mg. My last hope that CBD may be of use to me is if I can source it stronger.

Any info appreciated thanks :D.

AcmeFog
Vape Club
What strength is ya Mrs using please bud??

I got some Canavape 250mg (vaped neat from a tank .

Not to sound rude Arctic, but that's the issue mate :)

A tank vs a dripper. Try dripping it :), I tanked mine felt nothing.

I dripped it previously, and felt the benefit. Moved it into a tank and nothing

Just spoke with a rep on their site. All liquids are 2000mg and they hope to have 6000mg back in stock soon.

I was told the strawberry and mango flavours are currently double extract because they ran out of bottles lol. So, it should be 4000mg.

This stuff could actually help :). Fingers crossed :).

They have a BOGOF offer on. Select 2 items in your basket, enter BOGOF or buy1get1free into apply coupon and it halves the total in Paypal :).

Watch this space for me lol :D

Vape Green
Not to sound rude Arctic, but that's the issue mate :)

A tank vs a dripper. Try dripping it :), I tanked mine felt nothing.

I dripped it previously, and felt the benefit. Moved it into a tank and nothing

Yup, I'll use a dripper too :). The stuff I had was only 250mg anyway, an eight the stregth, not surprising it didn't help lol ;).

Thanks bud :D

I've actually lost both bottles of my CBD Mods stuff [emoji28]

I'm going to tear my room apart later and hopefully find it. If not, so be it £17 for 20mls I can't complain

E-liquids.com
Yup, I'll use a dripper too :). The stuff I had was only 250mg anyway, an eight the stregth, not surprising it didn't help lol ;).

Thanks bud :D

I've used 20mg / 1ml so in total 200mg.

In a tank nothing, in a dripper...

Well I went from a blubbering mess, with stabbing shooting pains followed by numbness to burning sensations and unable to move to dancing around

Back
Top Bottom