Vape Club
What's new

Hello!

Flavour Boss

Postman
Hello to you!

Welcome to the Flavour Boss section of PotV! (Click here for our website)

We are a company who started off doing recipe packs for people to mix at home on Facebook of all places! To give you a quick run down of what we are and what we do, I'll take an excerpt from the Facebook page!

Enjoy premium juices but tired of paying ridiculous prices for them? Enjoy making your own liquid, but don't want to pay for excess flavouring you won't need? This is the group for you.Based in Bolton (UK), Flavour Boss can offer you a vast choice of tried and tested recipes at minimal pricing.

Choose from either our pre-mixed original range, our E-juice range, or if you prefer making your own liquid, we also offer concentrate packs/Boss Shots to make large quantities of extremely popular liquids yourself! All at unbeatable prices! I will update this with a discount code shortly. We will be holding competitions here on PotV every month! So be sure to keep a look out!

I will be around a lot on the forums shortly so if you have any questions feel free to hit us up on here or on our Facebook group!

Thanks!

G

Our website:- http://bit.ly/fbukpotv Be sure to visit us on Social Media on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram! Keeps you up to date with the latest competitions, promotions and newsletters on what we are up to!

The Electronic Cigarette Company
only good things to say about Rob, Graham and the rest of the guys over there. Tried and tested quality juices at a seriously good price. Nothing's ever too much bother for these guys over there!

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom