Vape Club
What's new

Anyone with an Aromamizer ?

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Is the deck black in that photo?

@scrumpox - I didn't think they painted the decks...?
No, it's silver, that's just shadow from my phone camera.
I have noticed however that there seems to be a lot of condensation on the posts and in the chimney which I can't remember seeing on any of my other rdta/rta.

Cant get on with the full size aromamizer V1, flavour is very muted. The problem as I see it is the airflow arrangement is a bit odd and the chimney width is too large. I use mine as a dripper, stuck a drip tip in the lower chimney / base, much better flavour.
It's a shame I can't seem to get it to work for the way I vape because I am impressed with the tank. Loads of space to build on. Easy to wick and absolutely no leaking or even seeping.

AcmeFog
Put dual fused claptons in it. Fill it up with something like 6mg blueberry yogurt, then come back to it when you're drunk...

Vape Club
Vape Green
Perhaps I should have gone for the Augvape Merlin ! :hmm:

I have the Augvape Boreas, the so called poor mans Aromamizer Supreme. It's an (almost) immense tank, flavour for me is phenomenal. The almost is because I hate the afc, it's a pita to adjust, other than that it's the dogs bollocks.

I have the Augvape Boreas, the so called poor mans Aromamizer Supreme. It's an (almost) immense tank, flavour for me is phenomenal. The almost is because I hate the afc, it's a pita to adjust, other than that it's the dogs bollocks.
Hmm, I don't like pita stuff. I've got a short temper and little patience for kit that doesn't work properly ;)
Is it better than the merlin in your opinion ?

Premier Ecigs
Hmm, I don't like pita stuff. I've got a short temper and little patience for kit that doesn't work properly ;)

Some times it fine, other times it's a thing of pestilence, all it needed was some knurling.

Is it better than the merlin in your opinion ?

No idea, never seen one in the flesh, so obviously never vaped on one.

Back
Top Bottom