Vape Superstore
What's new

All gone wrong help freak show mini

Il keep

I'll keep that in mind thanks but I think I will just stick to tanks for the time being:10::10::10:

I've got a coiling jig going begging if you want to look at maybe making your own coils in the future. Once you get the hang of it, it does make a lovely wound coil with very little effort. I won it in a comp on here quite a while ago now. I used it for a bit and then just went back to my lazy ways of hand winding, lol.

It's all yours if you want it, I was going to do a giveaway anyway.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460826466.603058.jpg

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I've got a coiling jig going begging if you want to look at maybe making your own coils in the future. Once you get the hang of it, it does make a lovely wound coil with very little effort. I won it in a comp on here quite a while ago now. I used it for a bit and then just went back to my lazy ways of hand winding, lol.

It's all yours if you want it, I was going to do a giveaway anyway.

View attachment 87032
Thats a lovely gesture but I dont think I would use it tbh,what happened today has put me of to be fair it would probably just end up sitting in my draw I'd rather it go to a ape who will use it thanks very much tho its very good of you xxxx

Thats a lovely gesture but I dont think I would use it tbh,what happened today has put me of to be fair it would probably just end up sitting in my draw I'd rather it go to a ape who will use it thanks very much tho its very good of you xxxx

I understand, no problem at all [emoji1]

Don't be too put off though, as I said before, we all got to start somewhere. You've had a few hiccups along the way but at least you give it a go, a little bit more research and practise you'll be fine with it. Baby steps is the key, you went a bit ' jump in with both feet' with that particular rda that's all. [emoji1].

Vape Green
I understand, no problem at all [emoji1]

Don't be too put off though, as I said before, we all got to start somewhere. You've had a few hiccups along the way but at least you give it a go, a little bit more research and practise you'll be fine with it. Baby steps is the key, you went a bit ' jump in with both feet' with that particular rda that's all. [emoji1].
Very true,back to youtube I go then ,and hopefully next time I wont nearly burn the house down ;)

Vape Club
@Gravelthroat something bad happened I dont no wat to do!! I fired my rda and it caught fire!!!I blew it out and chucked it on the floor haven't been near it since wtf has happened??? Any advise pls xx
Sorry m8 been away! That's sounds mental, can only think it was dry to catch fire like that:11: there has been some good advice on here tho so I would listen to them! Really sorry to hear its all gone wrong again tho

Sorry m8 been away! That's sounds mental, can only think it was dry to catch fire like that:11: there has been some good advice on here tho so I would listen to them! Really sorry to hear its all gone wrong again tho
All sorted now but thanks for getting back to me you were the first person that come to mind lol,im bk on the tanks now intill I get abit more info etc x

AcmeFog
All sorted now but thanks for getting back to me you were the first person that come to mind lol,im bk on the tanks now intill I get abit more info etc x
Hope this has not put u off tho m8, its prob best to do some more research tho! Vape safe m8

Back
Top Bottom