Innokin
What's new

The shipping way of Gearbest

Elux
Have they also given you a tracking number @StrawberryRipple ?

Against my better judgement I pressed fire on an order on Friday night. By the time last night rolled round it had progressed through the packing phase and I got a shipped out email this morning with a bona fide Yodel tracking number. I just don’t know who they use to get it to uk shores.

So I guess we’ll see if they’ve sorted it out right?
It’s uk Express so anything under 10 days is a win right? [emoji4]

So if you’ve got a Tracking number- probably JD000- I think it’s shipped.

Last edited:
I ordered an aegis on dec 17 and a laisimo f4 on dec 25th i had given up on them turning up by last week so ordered the laisimo f4 from 3fvape and guess what the day after i ordered the gearbest shipments changed in tge yodel tracking to its at local depot lol then a week after ordering from 3fvape i had 2 laisimo f4 mods and a geekvape aegis that worked for a week now cant read coils maybe my 5 yr break from smoking could soon be over with all the stress gearbest have given me i know 1 thing for sure though even if they replace the aegis i will never use them again

AcmeFog
Have they also given you a tracking number @StrawberryRipple ?

Against my better judgement I pressed fire on an order on Friday night. By the time last night rolled round it had progressed through the packing phase and I got a shipped out email this morning with a bona fide Yodel tracking number. I just don’t know who they use to get it to uk shores.

So I guess we’ll see if they’ve sorted it out right?
It’s uk Express so anything under 10 days is a win right? [emoji4]

So if you’ve got a Tracking number- probably JD000- I think it’s shipped.
Thank you and yes ive been given a tracking number for yodel.
When i put it into yodel it states it is with the sender and they will recieve it soon.
According to gearbest it was shipped 23rd of january so its taken 12 days so far and not got to yodel yet.
My last order with them which was my first arrived in 5 days and was very strangely shipped from the uk.

Thank you and yes ive been given a tracking number for yodel.
When i put it into yodel it states it is with the sender and they will recieve it soon.
According to gearbest it was shipped 23rd of january so its taken 12 days so far and not got to yodel yet.
My last order with them which was my first arrived in 5 days and was very strangely shipped from the uk.

I seem to remember them having a London warehouse. I thought that was defunct now, but possibly it’s not?

The issue appears to be whoever is bring it from China, as @crustyfolker mentioned earlier in the thread. Wanb express (Hotecig), JunExpress (2FDeal) and China Post (3F and Ft) have it nailed.

Gb used to use China Post- no idea why they changed [emoji55]

Vape Superstore
I gave up on using GB when this all started, early last October, when the Siren 2 came out. But at the time it was more to do with their stock control, how their app worked and how staff dealt with issues, rather than their changing shipping methods.

I ordered a number of items all of which were due to ship either next day or within 3 business days. The Siren 2 was the item that was due to ship in 3 business days. I should say at this point that when I was on their website, I noticed that they were promoting large discounts on the website prices if you used their app instead, so I actually made the order using the app for additional discounts. There was no expedited shipping option when I ordered, so I chose NL post.

Then I opened a ticket and asked why there was no expedited shipping option, and they replied next day saying they would change it for me at no extra cost to an epacket. At the time I thought it was a glitch with the app, but now I think it was the start of them not offering expedited shipping as a standard option/

After the expected time had passed for the items to be dispatched and I had had no notification of dispatch, I opened a ticket asking when the items would be dispatched. They replied saying all the items were ready for dispatch except the Siren 2, which now had an expected dispatch time that was over 2 weeks away! It had gone from shipping in the second week of October to the last day of October! They suggested that if I wanted a quick dispatch I could exchange the Siren 2 for something else.

So, I went back on the app and picked a different tank (Ammit 25) which was only a few cents more expensive than the Siren 2 in the app. Both the Siren 2 and the Ammit 25 were heavily discounted when ordering through the app, when compared to their normal website price. I replied to the ticket asking for the Ammit 25 instead and at the app price seeing as my original order was also made through the app. That evening I went onto their website and noticed that the Ammit 25 was also in a flash sale on the website too, and was once again a similar price to the discounted Siren 2 I had ordered in the app (the difference in price was that the Ammit 25 was exactly $0.04 more expensive).

So, at that time, either ordering an Ammit 25 on the website or via the app, it was within a few cents of the price I paid for the Siren 2 through the app.

GB replied to my ticket next day, saying they were happy to exchange for the Ammit 25, but it was over $14 more than I paid for the Siren 2 so I would have to pay the difference! They were asking me to pay the full website price for it!

Needless to say I argued with that, and in the end they agreed to send it at no extra cost. I got the email saying it would be dispatched next morning, late in the second week of October. Later that day I went on the website and the Siren 2 I actually wanted was listed as "IN STOCK" just under two weeks earlier than the day they gave me which made me change my order to begin with! Arrrgh!

The package with the bits I ordered and the Ammit arrived the week after, and was an epacket delivered by Royal Mail.

But I'm never using them again. What an absolute shower!

Well had my reply from GB...apparently i have to contact yodel and ask where it is (thought thats what they were doing and thats why i had to wait 7-10 days) and also wait till the 22nd of feb before GB will do anything..... considering they say it was dispatched on the 24th of december....anyone got any advice?

AcmeFog
Well had my reply from GB...apparently i have to contact yodel and ask where it is (thought thats what they were doing and thats why i had to wait 7-10 days) and also wait till the 22nd of feb before GB will do anything..... considering they say it was dispatched on the 24th of december....anyone got any advice?
The same rules apply with all the Chinese vendors, ie the 2 month or more wai
t. Yes even Fasttech do it. I was told to wait till 60 days after they dispatched a tank 2 years back. The tank turned up after 3 months which was about 2 days before Fasttech would consider refunding me.
I also had a parcel of dripper caps and drip tips get stopped by customs and returned to 3fvape. I used the refund to order again but from Fasttech. In the meantime 3fvape resent the items. Then after a couple of weeks they asked me to pay for them as they had mistakenly refunded me. Yes i repayed them but ended up with 2 orders luckily i sold 1 for what i had payed or close to it.
The main thing is in most cases the items are just delayed in transit and the vendors know it happens so won't refund until they feel there is no way that your item will turn up. Come on how many folks would actually pay the money back if they got a refund then the goods turn up, a low percentage is the honest answer. So you can understand why refunds from China take time:)

Oh i completely appreciate where theyre coming from. Im not asking for a refund, or for anything to be resent until we know whats happened to the original order, but thats the problem, no one seems to know whats going on with it and noone has any idea where it is or where its been since 24th december.... for a tracked service youd think someone would have a log of it somewhere...and it seems like its been left to us buyers to chase every man and his dog to find out where it is.

Vape Club
Oh i completely appreciate where theyre coming from. Im not asking for a refund, or for anything to be resent until we know whats happened to the original order, but thats the problem, no one seems to know whats going on with it and noone has any idea where it is or where its been since 24th december.... for a tracked service youd think someone would have a log of it somewhere...and it seems like its been left to us buyers to chase every man and his dog to find out where it is.

Mate, just open a dispute with PayPal if you used that method and they will do it way quicker than that

Back
Top Bottom