What's new

Random emails for other people

Why will it be difficult to enforce? For example, in this case, its such a blatant breach that gearbest would have no come back.

How would the eu enforce anything on a company that’s based in China?

How would the eu enforce anything on a company that’s based in China?

Well if said company wants to continue trading in the EU they’d have to I think. A bit like Microsoft and the EU antitrust suits in the 90’s.

Gearbest could just as easily decide to stop letting any eu citizens sign into their website and stop shipping to the EU. Then they wouldn’t have to comply with GDPR.

I know almost nothing about this kind of international law. So there would be some mechanism whereby the european court could impose a fine on a company based outside the eu? Interesting.

I’m glad I never entered this competition.

Actually, I'm gonna stop myself here. I've gotten in too deep :D it's Friday night. I've already scunnered myself with GPDR training this week. A full blown discussion would tip me over the edge :D

Years ago I got a hand written letter from a girl in the Philippines,she admitted that I didn't know her but we met in her dreams.Oddly enough it was the correct address but the wrong name.Not relative but this thread reminded me of it.

Actually, I'm gonna stop myself here. I've gotten in too deep :D it's Friday night. I've already scunnered myself with GPDR training this week. A full blown discussion would tip me over the edge :D

Yeah. Good idea. I run a data engineering team as a day job so implementing the requirements across the company has literally eaten the last 6 months of my life.

Apologies for getting started. It’s at the front of my mind a these days [emoji23]

Yeah. Good idea. I run a data engineering team as a day job so implementing the requirements across the company has literally eaten the last 6 months of my life.

Apologies for getting started. It’s at the front of my mind a these days [emoji23]

I can imagine it would be! I've just been at the receiving end of the training required to help us adhere to the new regs and that was bad enough. :confused:

I have received emails with shipping info for people who are not me . You might want to address this .
hi dear member, it would not possible i made every order by myself i promise i never share personal info with others.

I have received emails with shipping info for people who are not me . You might want to address this .
i checked all right i just made order according the info you via PM sent me. all same. And we never ever share your info with others.

Back
Top Bottom