What's new

Random emails for other people

Ste7

Postman
I have received emails with shipping info for people who are not me . You might want to address this .

I will pass this on later tonight, this should not be happening to anyone or from anyone. There is obviously some mix up and a bad one at that. Thanks for the tag @MrDJ

I should not be recieving these emails with orders and address on .

I don't know if this is appropriate . Would it be a good idea for a moderator / admin to pm me there email address and I can forward them to said person and hopefully they can forward them to who they should of gone to ?

Gearbest should be dealing with this issue, as it involves their business activities in terms of marketing/ promotions and shipping. It seems they are ‘outsourcing’ this without any real communication. It’s entirely their responsibility.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is appropriate . Would it be a good idea for a moderator / admin to pm me there email address and I can forward them to said person and hopefully they can forward them to who they should of gone to ?

How do you know they're potv members?

Good point . I didn't if the other emails where regards winners of the competition .

Back
Top Bottom