What's new

officially reply for “the random email for others people ”

gearbest.com

Achiever
Hi dear all members,
I am Elena.

we have some misunderstanding of each other. I promise i never ever share ANYBODY'S information with others.

These days i just busy for Our March anniversary massive promotion. except this forum i have lots of work i was made a mistake copied and pasted the Ste 7 PM made order for him since he won our second giveaways gift, he wrote the brilliant above the personal info, so i copied directly the first name as brilliant. so later Ste 7 received the letter showed it was not him.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

I used to stay in UK spent my university time know much about the security privacy. UK have no tolerant of this in honestest and bad behavior.

I know we have many problems need to be improved, thanks for all of your sincere supporting and suggestions.

I am always here helping people. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
= Are you calling me a liar ?

I do not take kindly to this at all.

I have full evidence of what I detailed and @Ste7 also witnessed this.
i dont to be rude but we have some misunderstanding of each other. if ok please calm down we can talk every detail try to deal with problem.

@Ste7 @KetracelWhite @Miss Pepper and anyone else concerned. excuse the not so good English from Elena, I have been speaking with her this morning, she is very sorry, upset and embarrassed about the incident and knows she made an error which was due to being in a hurry to get work done.
I hope that you will all accept the apology and things can move on from what happened, i believe everyone makes mistakes and everyone should be forgiven especially after giving an apology.
Please gie Elena a break. She really is sorry for the mistake folks

I fully understand the situation . Gearbest sent me a email with the order number etc for the prize item . Not only did they send me my email , they also sent me other emails (which I presumed where for the other winners ) to me but are obviously not for me .
After a private conversation with ketracelwhite , my presumptions where right . I forwarded the email to ketracelwhite and confirmed all the details in the email where his .
Gearbest you have sent me the personal information of other members , this is not the thing you should be doing .

= Are you calling me a liar ?

I do not take kindly to this at all.

I have full evidence of what I detailed and @Ste7 also witnessed this.
what Elena means is she didn't expose your details on purpose it was a mistake, mate. she means it is not true that she did it on purpose. Chinese/ English breakdown

I see you have now edited out the part of your " apology " where you attempt to discredit the
situation and infer that I was lying.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 10.37.46.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 10.37.46.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 183
in one sense it is no different to handing your name and address to another member if you use the classifieds though. Your bank details have not been shared so i can't see the point in dragging this out any further.
an apology has been issued but you have to understand the language barrier

Back
Top Bottom