What's new

Advice for gearbest

gearbest.com

Achiever
Hey,guys do u have any advice for gearbest.Thanks.
IMG_20180327_173632_HHT.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180327_173632_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20180327_173632_HHT.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 113
I think I’ve already given a lot of time on that one, whether you choose to listen is up to you.

Ps. Love the Doraemon mug x

Hi @gearbest.com, you definitely need to do something about your shipping options; your "Express" shipping used to arrive in 10 to 14 days but my last one took 24 and my most recent order, sent using Azerbaijan Express, still has not been received in Azer over a week later...an order sent untracked 3 days before it only took 8 days to get here!

My record for worst delivery from GearBest was when a parcel (sent registered in November last year) took 63 days [emoji53]
Other Chinese companies have fast cheap or free delivery options (the record for me is 4 days door to door, free shipping with Wanb Express) so we all know it is possible.

I think you are losing business because of this so it is important that you get it fixed!

People love the good prices in your flash sales so please continue them (but maybe change what is offered in them more often). Talking of which...

Happy Anniversary! [emoji2]

Be more genuine. You sell an item for 6 months at $22 then put it in a 50% sale at $20, quoting the original price as $40.

There is too much chicanery on your site and experienced users don't fall for it.

Even your 4th anniversary sale, which should have included some outstanding deals doesn't have a single genuine offer that I can see.

And another thing.......could you talk to the manufacturers and tell them to stop making tanks with bubble glass and go back to supplying chimney extensions?

Bubble glass is shit, sorry, it's SHIT, and I, and many others, will never buy a tank with bubble glass.

Hi @gearbest.com, you definitely need to do something about your shipping options; your "Express" shipping used to arrive in 10 to 14 days but my last one took 24 and my most recent order, sent using Azerbaijan Express, still has not been received in Azer over a week later...an order sent untracked 3 days before it only took 8 days to get here!

My record for worst delivery from GearBest was when a parcel (sent registered in November last year) took 63 days [emoji53]
Other Chinese companies have fast cheap or free delivery options (the record for me is 4 days door to door, free shipping with Wanb Express) so we all know it is possible.

I think you are losing business because of this so it is important that you get it fixed!

People love the good prices in your flash sales so please continue them (but maybe change what is offered in them more often). Talking of which...

Happy Anniversary! [emoji2]
thanks for your advice!:)

Back
Top Bottom